Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Who here is going to the 2007 Saleen Nationals?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 03:04 PM
USMCSS
1st Gear Member

Default Who here is going to the 2007 Saleen Nationals?

I just found out last night thatit's gonna be less than 30 minutes from my house.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:29 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Default RE: Who here is going to the 2007 Saleen Nationals?

I will be there Trust me when I tell you it will be well worth it - particularly since you are so close. The SCOA is full of like minded & down right nice folks - my wife& I look forward to the few events each year where we can get together as a group All Saleen model cars will be represented - maybe even an Explorer and Focus [8D] I can only hope we see an S7 if the Saleen rep can get his mits on it for the weekend.

Its not finalized yet (and probably won't be until last minute) but Saleen Inc is involved in this event as a top sponsor, and our fingers are crossed that Steve might be there.....since he has to be in Atlanta on Sunday for that big Cannonball Run type race that kicks off then.

Pretty sure Mills will be there and a few others from in here. We are expecting 40-50, maybe more if we are lucky!! As of now I know we have 2 people flying in just to hang with us, and one driving from Wisconsin. So I hope you join us for the weekend.

There is a plan in the works to round up as many of the remaining SA-10's in existence (which I think is only 7)- I think 3 are coming for sure. A few S351's are coming, and hopefully a few of the nice Fox's from the Saleen Ranch of Indy.

Old 06-18-2007, 04:51 PM
USMCSS
1st Gear Member

I was pretty excited about it, but you just made me twice as excited. I REALLY hope they have an S7 there as I have yet to see one. Driven a McLaren F1, rode in an Enzo but have never even seen an S7 in person[:@]

It would be great to see Steve there. I'm not much for autographs but I would like to add his name on something to add to my collection. I have the book "The Cobra Story" written by Carroll Shelby in the early 60's and mydad, who passed away a couple years ago, had Shelby autograph it at a car show when it first hit the shelves. Worth a prettypenny now. Anyways, would be nice to meet Steve regardless.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:00 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Well then click on over to www.saleenclubofamerica.com and get registered! And if you are staying over on Friday and/or Saturday night I would recommend you book a room ASAP as they were filling up when I booked last month.

Hope to meet you there!
Old 06-18-2007, 05:09 PM
USMCSS
1st Gear Member

Already in the works
Old 06-18-2007, 05:29 PM
foxsaleen
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sowaxeman

and hopefully a few of the nice Fox's from the Saleen Ranch of Indy.
The Saleen Plantationof Tennesseewillbe there also.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:16 PM
mills281e
4th Gear Member

I will be there (possibly with Peanut Mills in tow with my wife for part of the time.....due date 7-5-07 ). The drought and accompanying water restriction we have in Fulton County is not helping me get my car clean at this point though .

I'll be representing our large A.S.S. (Atlanta Saleen Society) membership[sm=joke.gif]
Old 06-18-2007, 07:44 PM
USMCSS
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mills281e

I will be there (possibly with Peanut Mills in tow with my wife for part of the time.....due date 7-5-07 ). The drought and accompanying water restriction we have in Fulton County is not helping me get my car clean at this point though .

I'll be representing our large A.S.S. (Atlanta Saleen Society) membership[sm=joke.gif]
Nice...So after I paypal my funds and send my SCOA application, I'll be part of one big A.S.S.???
Old 06-18-2007, 09:26 PM
S351R13
2nd Gear Member

I'll be there with two of the S-351's. The 96 and the 99.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:26 PM
foxsaleen
1st Gear Member

This is shaping up to be a great weekend...guys, remember the benifits of being preregistered and time is getting short.

The SCOAappreciates your intrest in promoting our hobby!

Quick Reply: Who here is going to the 2007 Saleen Nationals?