Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Sticky thought/Request.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 02:13 PM
04#231SC
3rd Gear Member

Default Sticky thought/Request.

Hi,
I was wondering if it would be a popular sticky to put at the top of what people have done for mods to their cars and what they have seen for gains in those mods. What worked, what may not have worked. This would be for Saleen/Roush folks and what they have done to their cars. I hate bothering folks with redundant questions as I see what people have done to there cars eitherin the forums by asking questions or sometimes just based off there signatures. Now if this is already in the forum some place please direct me to it and I will go look.

Thank you, and have a great afternoon.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:31 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Sticky thought/Request.

ORIGINAL: 04#231SC

Hi,
I was wondering if it would be a popular sticky to put at the top of what people have done for mods to their cars and what they have seen for gains in those mods. What worked, what may not have worked. This would be for Saleen/Roush folks and what they have done to their cars. I hate bothering folks with redundant questions as I see what people have done to there cars eitherin the forums by asking questions or sometimes just based off there signatures. Now if this is already in the forum some place please direct me to it and I will go look.

Thank you, and have a great afternoon.
I believe this has been tried before...when I first joined the forums, I started a thread called Best Mod For The Money and that died out quickly...a sticky would help for sure...JASON!! haha
Old 07-23-2007, 04:14 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Well, I mentioned something to thistune when I became the Section Moderator. But it got very little response. So if everyone chimes in with their 2 cents and it seems to be a consensus good idea I'll do it. Let me see how the response goes in here and I'll ponder it

My thinking is a sticky for Mods, Tech Articles and How-to's, and instead of having PAGES of posts, we have only links to the artilcle/document....not something that gets responded to with pages and pages of thoughts/opinions/arguments....etc.....
Old 07-23-2007, 05:07 PM
mills281e
4th Gear Member

I think it would be interesting. We would need a few required fields (or as many as possible) to make any sense of the information.

1. Type of dyno (Mustang, Dynojet, etc...)
2. Testing conditions or area of the countrywith season
3. Year of car and NA or SC designation
4. Pre-mod, baseline dyno numbers if available
5. Mod list
6. Post-mod dyno numbers

If we could get enough input, we could start to know, with more confidence, whatto expect from different mods.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:01 PM
04#231SC
3rd Gear Member

What Mills posted is what I was looking at. We are all looking at similar mods it seems. CAI, TB, Gears, etc so to have one place to go where you can post that info w/o having to scroll through pages or do a search I think would help. Then if someone sees something they have a question on they could reach out through e-mail or a pm I guess and get the response or feedback from the person they are looking at.
I am in the process of ordering parts now, (just ordered the Chicane pulley) and thought this was a good idea.

Thanks