Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

PA Saleen Reunion

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 09:57 AM
scspeedster
2nd Gear Member

Default PA Saleen Reunion

June 6-8 The Saleen Club of America will hold its 1st ever Pennsylvania Saleen Reunion at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals.
The SCOA will provide a tent and information booth in the Saleen area and we encourage all Saleen owners to pre-register for the event and mark Member of the Saleen Club of America.

Space allotted for Saleen parking, as with most classes, are determined by pre-registration, otherwise you may not get to park in that area.

Overnight lodging is also difficult in this area and expensive, but we have found some rooms at a Best Western about 15 minutes away on I-81. 125 Walnut Bottom Road, Shippensburg, PA, 17257-8131, Call the local number: 7175325200.

Visit the http://www.saleenclubofamerica.com -SCOA Website -Membership Calendar for more information or drop me a PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:01 AM
eviligloo
4th Gear Member

Default RE: PA Saleen Reunion

ORIGINAL: scspeedster

June 6-8 The Saleen Club of America will hold its 1st ever Pennsylvania Saleen Reunion at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals.
The SCOA will provide a tent and information booth in the Saleen area and we encourage all Saleen owners to pre-register for the event and mark Member of the Saleen Club of America.

Space allotted for Saleen parking, as with most classes, are determined by pre-registration, otherwise you may not get to park in that area.

Overnight lodging is also difficult in this area and expensive, but we have found some rooms at a Best Western about 15 minutes away on I-81. 125 Walnut Bottom Road, Shippensburg, PA, 17257-8131, Call the local number: 7175325200.

Visit the http://www.saleenclubofamerica.com SCOA Website -Membership Calendar for more information or drop me a PM.

Any mid-atlantic (or other people) planning to go? I'll have to talk to a couple friends...but I might head up if my schedule is clear.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:43 PM
scspeedster
2nd Gear Member

Thanks on the url correction - hope to see a bunch of Saleens there.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:25 PM
C.Saleen
2nd Gear Member

Im thinking of going down, any one else from Mass going, Ive been to
Corvettes at Carlisle before and it gets expensive and crazy.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:13 PM
whooosh
1st Gear Member

I might be able to make it.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:28 AM
scspeedster
2nd Gear Member

Carlisle is closing in on us - I hope to see a bunch of you guys thereand hope you pre-register under the Saleen Club of America banner. Stop by the tent and say hey whether you bring your car or not.

We are not sure where the tent will be, but were told it would be close to where the Saleenswill be parked.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:32 PM
jdivad
2nd Gear Member

Ditto to what Charlie said. It’s best to pre-register for Carlisle and to show up early at the show field on Saturday. Why? Things can get hetic, parking can get unruly if folks want to be near their club tents instead of their vehicle class. Also when space in a class runs out… and if the corner workers don’t direct.

This is the last week to pre-register for the discount fee. Next week it goes up $10.00. Also consider the ease of spending less time at the registration center if you register early… regardless if you save the $10.00 this week or spend it next week; still better than paying the day of.

Since Carlisle is an open event with an established Saleen Mustang class… For those that are members of the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club, feel free to place that on the form. Or for your ease, download the registration form --> here.

Same goes for tent, information, banner, etc etc etc. No different than the past 12 years.

If you east coasters can’t make Carlisle, then plan now for New Jersey this coming August. The Saleen vehicles are stacking.

Drive safe!

p.s. I want a hug from Charlie.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:06 AM
sln583

ORIGINAL: jdivad

Ditto to what Charlie said. It’s best to pre-register for Carlisle and to show up early at the show field on Saturday. Why? Things can get hetic, parking can get unruly if folks want to be near their club tents instead of their vehicle class. Also when space in a class runs out… and if the corner workers don’t direct.

This is the last week to pre-register for the discount fee. Next week it goes up $10.00. Also consider the ease of spending less time at the registration center if you register early… regardless if you save the $10.00 this week or spend it next week; still better than paying the day of.

Since Carlisle is an open event with an established Saleen Mustang class… For those that are members of the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club, feel free to place that on the form. Or for your ease, download the registration form --> here.

Same goes for tent, information, banner, etc etc etc. No different than the past 12 years.

If you east coasters can’t make Carlisle, then plan now for New Jersey this coming August. The Saleen vehicles are stacking.

Drive safe!

p.s. I want a hug from Charlie.
Will you personally be there at Carlisle?
Old 05-13-2008, 02:04 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Gang - I've seen this happen before & this appears to have the makings of another bickering matchso hopefully this will come in time to nip it in the bud:

PLEASE lets not let this escalate into another SCOA vs SOEC match. I'm a firm believer that this is a big enough world (and assuming the Carlisle show) for us all to just get along [sm=chattypair.gif]

Old 05-13-2008, 06:19 PM
jdivad
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sowaxeman
I'm a firm believer that this is a big enough world (and assuming the Carlisle show) for us all to just get along [sm=chattypair.gif]
Agreed! It's all about fun. I don't know sowaxeman (Jason?), but he's level with his thoughts.

ORIGINAL: sln583
Will you personally be there at Carlisle?
I see your post was edited, I missed the original. Anyway... if you're asking, we can share a hug too.

Everything is in fun, don't take it serious.

Unrelated to Carlisle, those that sent PMs about New Jersey... I'll respond in a moment and maybe we'll make an event post here in the next few days.

Be safe.

Quick Reply: PA Saleen Reunion