South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Orlando, FL Mustang Round-Up HOOTERS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 11:52 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Default RE: Orlando, FL Mustang Round-Up HOOTERS!

Well I went to our Casselberry cruise last night and the wind didn't die, like it was supposed to, so everyone had a funny voice because we were freezing our nuts!![8D]

I stayed about 15 minutes and went home, damn it!
Still was about 50 cars there though.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:29 PM
The Magician
2nd Gear Member

Yeah, I was going to call you Pascal, but I lost your cell Number. I was up there at5:30, found out that the regulat club had canceled the regular meet, so me and a few others went to a another free for all meet in lake mary, but that was lame so after about an hour and a half I decided to head back to casselberry. I showed back up there, about 5 minutes after you all left.

I think we all need to get together, and create our own meet. Maybe that hooters in waterford at the first Saturday of each month....Just an idea
Old 03-09-2008, 10:03 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Yeah it seems that Hooters managers all over this town,like the Mustang crowd.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:16 PM
steelybuns
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MustangGT0405

Waterford Lakes as ample parking and tons of restaurants. I think we would be all right meeting there and BSing, but probably would want to do burnouts, or rev the engines. That is when they have a reason to kick you out.

Other than that there is a KOHL's off Narcoossee Road that isnt open yet and there parking lot is huge and empty all the time. There also arent any houses near it so I dont see making anyone mad.

Then we can take backroads to waterford lakes and get in a little cruise before dinner.

I like this idea the best so far. we can get together at the kohls and just hang out for a while rev up the engines, whoever wants to can do some burnouts or whatever and cruise up together to a local resturaunt. what do you guys think?

how's 3/29 sound? or if thats too soon 4/5? both are saturdays. I think sundays are bad because most people have work/school monday morning.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:27 AM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

Sundays are good as long as its during the day...on a sunday, you can plan it for an earlier time and have more daytime for pics/vids and stuff.....
Old 03-12-2008, 06:59 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Hey guys and gals Im just curious if any of you guys are going to be heading down to vmp dyno day at CFM.

Heres the info below. I will be down there with my video cam and digital so if you decide to jump on the dyno Ill get vids and pics for ya .

We are holding the 2nd annual VMP & CFM Dyno-Day & Cruise-In on Saturday March 15th this year. It should be cooler than last year! Bring your car, some chairs, and have a good time. From 10AM until whenever, last year we were dynoing cars until 6PM.
There will be a DJ playing music all day. Free bottled water all day. Free lunch at noon.
Central Florida Motorsports will have their showroom open, they now offer installation of performance parts and accessories.
VMP will have a special rate for dyno pulls, the cost is $50 for 2 runs including a printout with A/F. VMP will also have 05+ Mustang Intake and Tuner packages for sale.
All makes and models are welcome to come. I hope to see more Vettes, GTOs, and F-bodies this year. We can dyno long bed and lifted trucks too. Lowered cars are no problem.
DIRECTIONS: CFM is just off of Florida Ave, which is off 17-92. Florida ave is the first street south of Courtesy Pontiac in Longwood.
You may pre-pay for dyno-runs on VMP's website, this ensure a spot in the front of the line when you get there and check in with his.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:28 PM
totenkopf13

I was there last year. CFM were good hosts. Interesting stuff as far as turnout. Mostly Ford stuff, mustang, focus, lightnings, etc- and the yellow vette w/ the matching guitar. Justin had the dyno going all day.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:13 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

Wow! i might check into doing that...ive been dying to get my car on a dyno.....what are the directions from i-4/hwy 27 intersection?
Old 04-09-2008, 08:13 PM
SoulBurn18
2nd Gear Member

Anything happening in the Orlando area, let me know. I'll cruise on out.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:40 PM
stangant
5th Gear Member

look here
https://mustangforums.com/m_5155947/...tm.htm#5160106

Quick Reply: Orlando, FL Mustang Round-Up HOOTERS!