Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Civic homicide

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 06:31 PM
undefeated
4th Gear Member

Default Civic homicide

I never really did get into the ricer/muscle battle, but today, I understand why people make fun of dudes that drive Civics. I was mindind my own business when I came up to my turn onto the interstate. This Civic and this other Black sports sedan(???) Hurried to get in front of me so they could merge first I guess. I assume I was going to be too slow for them. When the light turned, they both took off because it was a double turn. I was behind the black Sedan and he sort of left the Civic enough for me to get a cars length to pass them both. I simply accelerated pass them both and opened up a football field's distance between them while they continued to show me their power and torque. After I was on the highway for a while, I see this Civic speeding up to catch me. I'm doing around 70. I get over so he could fly by and he came up to me with a mean look on his face[sm=grin.gif]. I assume he was showing me he could keep up with me in the Civic owner's mind[sm=gears.gif].
He punched it once again to show me his power and torque and I followed with a grin on my face[sm=lol.gif]. I noticed he had a donut tire on. I laughed and thought to myself "This is why they get made fun of". I wait until he's ahead of everyone, weeving in and out of traffic. When he got to the point where he felt his supremecy, I caught up and passed him, using a merging lane to hop in front of everyone. He follows me up to an interstate exchange. There was a nice sized curve that took us to another interstate. I said "Okay mister donut, [sm=yeahsmile.gif]lets take this turn at around 90/100 mph. Well, he wasn't that stupid. He proceeded to follow me once I got off the interstate, and I proceeded to rape his car. Civic owners are pain[sm=owned.gif] junkies I see. The other driver that was involved got the point the first time.
I wish I could run upon something that's worth while. I did run into an 06 stage 1 Roush. We punched it and I pulled on him. I love these gears!
Old 07-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Adams_02GT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Civic homicide

haha a spare wow.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:33 PM
DPEseville

He probably thought his car was faster do to his ricer weight reduction (spare tire).
Old 07-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Jagular35
I ♥ Acer

ya doesnt donut tires add like 300hp but only to civics? *please hint my sarcasm....*
Old 07-03-2006, 12:35 AM
lookinforastang
I ♥ Acer

waste of gas lol

ya ive seen ppl this before

i actually beat some type of old t-type in my monte carlo (this was before the GNX)

and at about 120-125ish where the poor ol monte tops out i got passed by him and he had the meanest look on his face and i just laughed.

those early t-types may be slow but they got some topend power in em
Old 07-03-2006, 01:06 AM
snakeman4life
4th Gear Member

Good kill man!Here in alabama for every 1 civic thats quick,you have 5000 that are total crap.The big thing on riced hondas around here is to have 17-18in rims on the back and 13-14 stock steel rims on the front.I saw several civics running around like that and never knew what the deal was until I asked one of them,"we run those when we race,it lowers the gear ratio".Needless to say,I had a monumental struggle not fall on the floor in uncontrolable laughter on that one.Pathetic.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:56 AM
pyromania
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: snakeman4life

Good kill man!Here in alabama for every 1 civic thats quick,you have 5000 that are total crap.The big thing on riced hondas around here is to have 17-18in rims on the back and 13-14 stock steel rims on the front.I saw several civics running around like that and never knew what the deal was until I asked one of them,"we run those when we race,it lowers the gear ratio".Needless to say,I had a monumental struggle not fall on the floor in uncontrolable laughter on that one.Pathetic.
i see that alot my my house. except in reverse. they have 17 incher out front and 13s in back with a 165 tire. most claim it helps handling and allows them to drift.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:09 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

didnt someone post like the exact same story a while ago? i remember something about a civic with a donut trying to be impressive.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:09 AM
snakeman4life
4th Gear Member

They also go what they call tray-slidding.I think what they do is get some kind of plastic case thats used for holding 20oz cokes,put them under their back tires and pull the e-brake and halfass drift around in parkinglots.Silly kids.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:08 AM
stoner
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: undefeated

I wait until he's ahead of everyone, weeving in and out of traffic. When he got to the point where he felt his supremecy, I caught up and passed him, using a merging lane to hop in front of everyone. He follows me up to an interstate exchange.
Where is 2000si when you need him?

That's kind of stupid...
Sure him weaving in and out of traffic is stupid, especially on a donut. But you using the merging lane isn't that bad, but what you did afterwords is what we consider a "ricer flyby". Good job, ricer
Civics are dumb, I hate owning a Honda, and I really hate being considered in 'that group' of losers... But yeah, I'd love to see that thing with gears, all the 05-06's are bone stock and auto here.

Quick Reply: Civic homicide