Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

I see dumb people

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 06:59 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

Default I see dumb people

LOL. today my dad picked me and my friend up from school, and were going to my friends house to drop him off, and this kid, im not sure if he was from my school or not, comes up from the same direction, apperently doesnt see the sub frames or the traction bars, or the 3 inch exhaust (he was 2 lanes over) pulls over and gives us a snotty look, and a thumbs down, and tries to go past us, but my dad keeps up and shuts him off. there was a red light, so were waiting, and when it turns green, we go, and all of a sudden, he pulls out of the far lane, and does the worlds worst ricer flyby, because it was uphill and his car sucked. so we see him at a light, and hes turning left, and were going straght, and hes sittin ther being a punk, so we both flipped him off and went on. Did i mention it was some ****tard wigger in some kind of acura (i think) that was like dark blue with stars, yes thats what i said, STARS (talk about a ***) going down the sides and 20-somethin inch "rims" needless to say this kid needed a life. luckily it didnt have a fart can, so it wasnt as obnoxious as other cars, but he needed to be put into his place. however, the stangs runnnin great, it sounds nice and its hella fast.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

Default RE: I see dumb people

ORIGINAL: FuzzyDiceRule

LOL. today my dad picked me and my friend up from school, and were going to my friends house to drop him off, and this kid, im not sure if he was from my school or not, comes up from the same direction, apperently doesnt see the sub frames or the traction bars, or the 3 inch exhaust (he was 2 lanes over) pulls over and gives us a snotty look, and a thumbs down, and tries to go past us, but my dad keeps up and shuts him off. there was a red light, so were waiting, and when it turns green, we go, and all of a sudden, he pulls out of the far lane, and does the worlds worst ricer flyby, because it was uphill and his car sucked. so we see him at a light, and hes turning left, and were going straght, and hes sittin ther being a punk, so we both flipped him off and went on. Did i mention it was some ****tard wigger in some kind of acura (i think) that was like dark blue with stars, yes thats what i said, STARS (talk about a ***) going down the sides and 20-somethin inch "rims" needless to say this kid needed a life. luckily it didnt have a fart can, so it wasnt as obnoxious as other cars, but he needed to be put into his place. however, the stangs runnnin great, it sounds nice and its hella fast.
Yea, star graphics add the same amount of power as a 408 swap would, your lucky he wasn't tryin.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:02 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

yeah i know, dont 20+ rims add like another 1000? man, i woulda gotten owned, thats like 1075 horses.

BTW, it has a crate 351, not a 408.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: FuzzyDiceRule

yeah i know, dont 20+ rims add like another 1000? man, i woulda gotten owned, thats like 1075 horses.

BTW, it has a crate 351, not a 408.
nah, star graphics alone is a 408, with 20's, its like a 351 and a ****in huge wet shot of Nitrous.[8D]
Old 10-28-2006, 12:24 AM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

yeah, lucky i didnt mess with him.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:29 AM
fallfast90
4th Gear Member

**See my avatar!!