Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Kill

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 03:25 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Kill

ORIGINAL: 00MustangGT

Good kill! I beat a 01 cobra out at the track on thursday. I wasnt exptremely impressed with its top end. He had full exhaust too. They do look nice though! Do you know what you're WS6 runs in the quarter?
I will know soon, we are planning a track day for Team Domestic Violence, see my homepage in my profile, all our members are taking off to the track, I can't WAIT!
Old 09-12-2004, 03:40 PM
DUB 6
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: WS6speeDemon

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

Prob cause they don't know what it is and a lot of mustangs are easy targets, even for some Honda's.

If they knew about your car what everyone else with a brain knows, they'd leave you alone.
I'd race ya 03cobra, just for fun though, lol, I know whats under your hood... mean WS6 drilling machine. I have a friend that has one.

Wow I got a lot of positive responses, thanks guys. I was just sick of running around the strip from one end to the other trying to get to that guy in the TA, and I had to0 leave, so, dinner must be served. I love the SN95 Cobras, I think they look nice and just to see COBRA on the back of them makes you want some!

You sound surprised about the responses....LOL...You know i got your back...lol...Out here you have to becareful about the stangs you pick on...Some look stock, sound stock but are modded unlike you would believe.....
Old 09-12-2004, 03:41 PM
00MustangGT
1st Gear Member

Sounds like fun, good luck!
Old 09-12-2004, 06:58 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DUB 6

ORIGINAL: WS6speeDemon

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

Prob cause they don't know what it is and a lot of mustangs are easy targets, even for some Honda's.

If they knew about your car what everyone else with a brain knows, they'd leave you alone.
I'd race ya 03cobra, just for fun though, lol, I know whats under your hood... mean WS6 drilling machine. I have a friend that has one.

Wow I got a lot of positive responses, thanks guys. I was just sick of running around the strip from one end to the other trying to get to that guy in the TA, and I had to0 leave, so, dinner must be served. I love the SN95 Cobras, I think they look nice and just to see COBRA on the back of them makes you want some!

You sound surprised about the responses....LOL...You know i got your back...lol...Out here you have to becareful about the stangs you pick on...Some look stock, sound stock but are modded unlike you would believe.....

I hear ya, around here its the LS1s that sound and look stock, then boy do people get surprised. Then there are some, that just sound SO mean that people don't mess with them when they are really pretty stock.
Old 09-13-2004, 05:34 AM
rtm
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ducks03cobra

I usually have about 3 or 4 ppl mess with me when i go out.

It's about the same with me...except that they are always going in the other direction.

Todd
Old 09-13-2004, 12:08 PM
iiiGTiii
2nd Gear Member

nice kill ws6..and good luck at the track...
Old 09-13-2004, 12:14 PM
96SilverLT1
3rd Gear Member

how do you miss second? I could understand 3rd.. but second? did you sneeze?
Old 09-13-2004, 01:20 PM
EmptyEvergreen
3rd Gear Member

yeah second is as hard to miss as first maybe you should try an auto
Old 09-13-2004, 02:00 PM
Mysterious
3rd Gear Member

Well all righty then, nice all except you sayin it pops out of gear, sounds like a synchro goin south on ya. Some headers, a cutout, and a few more tricks and you will have even modded 03-04 Cobras covered. I cant wait to see that thing run at Darlington in November.

(I have me a 520+rwhp Cobra to smoke when I get back. He's in my unit good friend so it will be fun!)
Old 09-13-2004, 03:00 PM
StangMang
5th Gear Member

Nice kill Demon...post more stories

Quick Reply: Kill