Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

v6 vs 2000 toyota celica

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 01:00 AM
snakeman4life
4th Gear Member

Default RE: v6 vs 2000 toyota celica

ORIGINAL: Clif Brohn

I had a Celica kkill once, probably a 4cyl though........not exactly a kill to be proud of, felt more like eating a deaf and blind Highwayman.
As opposed to the V12 powered ones
Old 12-27-2006, 01:13 AM
king racer
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stanggang1892

ORIGINAL: cgcgraded

ORIGINAL: s3cret_stang

Yah go trade in your Stang for a civic your just a ricer in a mustang. Well ,maybe not that harsh but you doing something a ricer does just because he is a ricer makes you just as bad as a ricer...that is dam confusing, but you get it.
That was my impression also....the way you handled it and referred to it is very rice. We all joke about ricers because of the way they handle themselves(the same way you handled yourself). You are giving other mustang drivers bad reps. I also don't think you should be so cocky and arrogant driving a v6 (no disrespect to our other v6 bros). Rice or not I have a few friends with imports that would walk you launching in 3rd. So be humble.
Christ almighty, a riced out celica is like nails on a chalk board, he deserves the finger for being a tard

The way your talkin your just as much as a ricer as the guy who started this post. Both of you need to realize there are some imports that would kill your stangs. so don't be hatin on all imports. One may wax your ***. But we all know you won't be tellin that story on here cause you will be ashamed. DONT BE A HATER!!!!!!! Sorry to you guys that didn't tak the ****. I didn't mean to put in your quotes. But you know who i'm talkin about.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:56 AM
snakeman4life
4th Gear Member

Frankly people can hate on whatever the hell they want to,just because a car is fast or can be made fast dosen't mean people HAVE to like it.It is a free country afterall.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:00 AM
king racer
1st Gear Member

It's a matter of respect. You shouldn't hate on some one just for the car they drive. You hate on them by the way they act.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:08 AM
snakeman4life
4th Gear Member

Oh I agree with you ,but respect is by no means mandatory.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:27 AM
king racer
1st Gear Member

I agree but the whole givin the finger thing after winning a race is very ****ty in my book.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:41 AM
snakeman4life
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: king racer

I agree but the whole givin the finger thing after winning a race is very ****ty in my book.
Damn right it's sh!tty.They all are saying it's a ricer thing to do,but I think he was just being a @sshole.
Old 12-27-2006, 03:24 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

Nice kill, but sorry lack of respect for someone after beating them. The 2000-2005 Celica came in either a GT or GTS, the GT came with 140hp that has VVT-I, which is variable valve timing with intelligence, and the GTS came with 180hp that has VVTL-I, which is variable valve timing and lift with intelligence. The VVTL-I is basically the same as Honda's V-tec, after 6200rpms its kinda like a mini turbo kicks in and that is where you get the extra 40hp, and since the GTS is good up to about 8200rpms, and if you can shift at 8200 and land around 6200 or better, than in a 6spd GTS you can run high 14's stock. The automatic GTS' run high 16's to low 17's stock, so if you ran a GTS, I wouldnt be too thrilled about the victory. 5spd GT's run high 15's stock and if your a pretty good driver can get 15.5-15.7 out of them, which is pretty good for a 140hp/130lbs, but then again a 2500lb car is pretty light. If you any of you care, the Lotus Elise come with the same engine as the GTS, except its tuned at 190hp and only weighs about 1900lbs.
Old 12-27-2006, 03:29 AM
Clif Brohn
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: snakeman4life

ORIGINAL: Clif Brohn

I had a Celica kkill once, probably a 4cyl though........not exactly a kill to be proud of, felt more like eating a deaf and blind Highwayman.
As opposed to the V12 powered ones
Dude.....they're out there*looks around suspiciously and cries*
Old 12-27-2006, 02:52 PM
cgcgraded
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: king racer

ORIGINAL: stanggang1892

ORIGINAL: cgcgraded

ORIGINAL: s3cret_stang

Yah go trade in your Stang for a civic your just a ricer in a mustang. Well ,maybe not that harsh but you doing something a ricer does just because he is a ricer makes you just as bad as a ricer...that is dam confusing, but you get it.
That was my impression also....the way you handled it and referred to it is very rice. We all joke about ricers because of the way they handle themselves(the same way you handled yourself). You are giving other mustang drivers bad reps. I also don't think you should be so cocky and arrogant driving a v6 (no disrespect to our other v6 bros). Rice or not I have a few friends with imports that would walk you launching in 3rd. So be humble.
Christ almighty, a riced out celica is like nails on a chalk board, he deserves the finger for being a tard

The way your talkin your just as much as a ricer as the guy who started this post. Both of you need to realize there are some imports that would kill your stangs. so don't be hatin on all imports. One may wax your ***. But we all know you won't be tellin that story on here cause you will be ashamed. DONT BE A HATER!!!!!!! Sorry to you guys that didn't tak the ****. I didn't mean to put in your quotes. But you know who i'm talkin about.
I know your not talking about me.....

Quick Reply: v6 vs 2000 toyota celica