Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Racing Survey (MUST READ!!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 03:01 PM
DesertMach
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Racing Survey (MUST READ!!)

ORIGINAL: steele901

[align=center]Illegal Street Racing: Who’s doing it?
[/align]
This survey is being administered on a voluntary basis and will be used strictly to fulfill an educational requirement. Please answer all questions as truthfully as possible. Collect data will not be published and all participants will remain anonymous.

What age level do you fit into? - 15-20 - 21-25 - 26-30 - 31-40 - 40+

Education Level: - Some High School - High School Graduate - Some College - College Graduate

Marital Status: - Single - Married - Divorced - Separated - Widowed

Do you have any children? - Yes - No

Have you ever participated in illegal street racing? - Yes - No

If yes to last question, how often do you engage in illegal street racing? - More than once a week - Once a week - Once a month - Once every 6 months - Once a year - Don’t anymore

Have you ever personally witnessed individuals participating in a street race that you yourself were not involved in? - Yes - No

If you have ever participated in illegal street racing, What would it take to make you quit? Mark all that apply. - A Close Call - An Expensive Ticket - Jail Time - Death of a Close Friend or Loved One - I’ll Never Stop Street Racing

What would you say are the main reasons you participate in street racing? Mark all that apply. - Pride - Social Status - Adrenaline Rush - Peer Pressure - “I wanna go fast” - To see how your vehicle compares to others - I never street race - Other __I was young and dumb___________

Any comments or feedback on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone for your participation. PM me for a copy of my findings.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:28 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

[/align]
This survey is being administered on a voluntary basis and will be used strictly to fulfill an educational requirement. Please answer all questions as truthfully as possible. Collect data will not be published and all participants will remain anonymous.

Education Level: - Some High School - High School Graduate - Some College - College Graduate

If yes to last question, how often do you engage in illegal street racing? - More than once a week - Once a week - Once a month - Once every 6 months - Once a year - Don’t anymore

Have you ever personally witnessed individuals participating in a street race that you yourself were not involved in? - Yes - No

If you have ever participated in illegal street racing, What would it take to make you quit? Mark all that apply. - A Close Call - An Expensive Ticket - Jail Time - Death of a Close Friend or Loved One - I’ll Never Stop Street Racing

What would you say are the main reasons you participate in street racing? Mark all that apply. - Pride - Social Status - Adrenaline Rush - Peer Pressure - “I wanna go fast” - To see how your vehicle compares to others - I never street race - Other ______________

Any comments or feedback on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone for your participation. PM me for a copy of my findings.

Old 04-12-2007, 04:19 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

[align=center] Illegal Street Racing: Who’s doing it?
[/align]

If yes to last question, how often do you engage in illegal street racing? - More than once a week - Once a week - Once a month - Once every 6 months - Once a year - Don’t anymore that is depending on if there are any good cars worth racing.

What would you say are the main reasons you participate in street racing? Mark all that apply. - Pride - Social Status - Adrenaline Rush - Peer Pressure - “I wanna go fast” - To see how your vehicle compares to others - I never street race - Other ______________

there you go
Old 04-12-2007, 06:53 PM
secondhandloser
2nd Gear Member

What would you say are the main reasons you participate in street racing? Mark all that apply. - Pride - Social Status - Adrenaline Rush - Peer Pressure - “I wanna go fast” - To see how your vehicle compares to others - I never street race - Other
Old 04-12-2007, 07:04 PM
Mustang Boy
3rd Gear Member

[/align]

Old 04-12-2007, 07:20 PM
indisposible_teens
4th Gear Member

[/align]

Old 04-12-2007, 10:51 PM
absolutbspec
2nd Gear Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: steele901

[/align]

Do you have any children? - Yes - [u]No[/u]

What would you say are the main reasons you participate in street racing? Mark all that apply. - Pride - Social Status - Adrenaline Rush - Peer Pressure - “I wanna go fast” - [u]To see how your vehicle compares to others[/u] - I never street race - Other ______________
Old 04-13-2007, 03:22 AM
JT76

[/align]

Education Level: - Some High School - High School Graduate - Some College (in college) - College Graduate

If yes to last question, how often do you engage in illegal street racing? - More than once a week -Once a week - Once a month - Once every 6 months - Once a year - Don’t anymore

Old 04-13-2007, 06:21 PM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

[/align]

What would you say are the main reasons you participate in street racing? Mark all that apply. - Pride - Social Status - Adrenaline Rush - Peer Pressure - “I wanna go fast” - To see how your vehicle compares to others - I never street race - Other Teaching Rice

[/quote]
Old 04-13-2007, 07:01 PM
84redfox
2nd Gear Member

[/align]

That was more fun than the work I'm actually doing in class right now lol