Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

WOW a GTO admits defeat

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 10:36 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Default RE: WOW a GTO admits defeat

I love having GT_Stang around! I feel like my I.Q. went up 10 points just posting next to him. He makes everyone else look smarter.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:39 AM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

I love having GT_Stang around! I feel like my I.Q. went up 10 points just posting next to him. He makes everyone else look smarter.
lol me too
Old 07-05-2007, 02:49 AM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GT_Stang

...this blood you dont know me dont call me know troll dont talk **** on the internet...wow you have mods and will go even with a stock gto...
I know you're not trying to call my bluff.

And yea, I'm so glad I spent that dough to tack on another 150hp to my poor little GT..........now I can stay neck n neck with a bone stock LS2 GTO.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:06 AM
GT_Stang
3rd Gear Member

..better not to spend all your money on mods to make your car faster try makin it look better.im gonna mod my car but not in a rush because there are too many ppl that can woop my car even with a s/c.please dont talk **** on the internet and guy with srt4 i can type normally i passed comp class but this isnt homeword so i dnt give a f*ck how i spell so i dnt capitalize all my I's and i write b4 instead of before im not getting graded on this so i dnt care.you can understand what im saying thats all that matters not how good it looks. dnt talk about me and the mods i dnt have. if you had a lot of money you wouldnt have amustang.hopefully you have leather in your car.check my cardomain if you wanna see good looking cars. you will beat all of them but they look 10 times your car
Old 07-05-2007, 04:37 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

..better not to spend all your money on mods to make your car faster try makin it look better.im gonna mod my car but not in a rush because there are too many ppl that can woop my car even with a s/c.please dont talk **** on the internet and guy with srt4 i can type normally i passed comp class but this isnt homeword so i dnt give a f*ck how i spell so i dnt capitalize all my I's and i write b4 instead of before im not getting graded on this so i dnt care.you can understand what im saying thats all that matters not how good it looks. dnt talk about me and the mods i dnt have. if you had a lot of money you wouldnt have amustang.hopefully you have leather in your car.check my cardomain if you wanna see good looking cars. you will beat all of them but they look 10 times your car
I can honestly say that my household income is about $60,000, and if it so happen to jump to $600,000, your right I wouldnt own a Mustang, I would own like 5 or 6 of them. Dude, your on a Mustang forum, yeah there are people on here that dont have a Stang or used to but now have something different and are still here, but they atleast know how to act and act in a reasonable manner. You on the other hand talk about 22's on your 300C and making your Mustang GT look good and not fast. Sorry man, although some people on here do like to make their car look good, I can bet about 85% of them rather make it faster. And I'm sorry but with just intake, tune and gears an S197 can run with an LS2 GTO. Any car can be beat by any car, it just happens to be how often you run into a 10 second car if you have an 11 second car. Nobody cares about your cardomain and looking at your souped up rides wit teh 22'z and dark limo tent so dat dey dont c ya. You really need to find another hobby besides bothering us on here with your non-tech questions and bragging about 22's and nice leather interior and stereo systems. I think they might have a dubz.com if you wanna go there.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:33 AM
GT_Stang
3rd Gear Member

man ****you
Old 07-05-2007, 05:37 AM
C6 VETTE
5th Gear Member

You have got to chill out......I'm sorry about your hand,but reading your posts is like trying to decipher morse code.....
Old 07-05-2007, 05:42 AM
GT_Stang
3rd Gear Member

im not tryin to show off anything..but this guys talking bout me not aveing mods..i dont know what hes tryin say by that. id rather make my car fast and look good which are 2 things a stang can do. but tellin me u have no mods and i have a lot and my cars fast wouldnt put a smile on anyones face. i didnt say anything to him in the first place read what went on..he said dudes troll just look at his mod list. i just got ****in car what did you expect. the only reason i talked about the cardomain because he thinks hes so cool he has modded stang and mine is stock i wanted to show him ive got other modded cars.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:50 AM
C6 VETTE
5th Gear Member

im not tryin to show off anything..but this guys talking bout me not aveing mods..i dont know what hes tryin say by that. id rather make my car fast and look good which are 2 things a stang can do. but tellin me u have no mods and i have a lot and my cars fast wouldnt put a smile on anyones face. i didnt say anything to him in the first place read what went on..he said dudes troll just look at his mod list. i just got ****in car what did you expect. the only reason i talked about the cardomain because he thinks hes so cool he has modded stang and mine is stock i wanted to show him ive got other modded cars.
Nobody is going to prove anything waving their e-dicks around......So what if someone calls you on your rides. It's not like your going to bump into him at this weekends car hangout...

You can't take internet conversations to the point of stressing out or holding grudges....Just take the critisism and move on.....and please,clean up those pig latin posts...lol

Old 07-05-2007, 05:50 AM
hellion_79
5th Gear Member

Quick Reply: WOW a GTO admits defeat