Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

SPANKED A PUNK KID TODAY...WHAT WAS HE THINKING???

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 03:28 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

Default RE: SPANKED A PUNK KID TODAY...WHAT WAS HE THINKING???

ORIGINAL: seniorsmith

ORIGINAL: BAMFstang

Funny thing. Today I was driving my kickazz contour. I got behind this Mustang that was driving like an old man. I just wanted to get home cause I had a long day of flipping burgers. I knew this guy wasn't as cool as me in my Contour. Especially when I turn my hat sideways and act black. I'm the shiznit when I do that!

So I follow this guy real close for a while, Cause I want to run him and let him know how badazz my car is.

He waited til I was looking at my stereo,changing tracks on my latest 50 cent CD and he took off and got way ahead of me.

I waited a while then punched it and I was once again right on his tail.

Finally I get a chance to get up next to him and blow by him and he gets scared and turns into a store.

What an idiot.
Hey,that was you -what's that rainbow sticker on your bumper mean? HAHAHAHA!!!

Actually, you live about 2 hours south of me...I would love to see the littlepunk from today roll through your hood like a gansta, he'd end up on a milk carton...
I just gotta say man, that is one bad *** S197 you have. I dig the silver on black and the black rims.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:35 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Brake Checks = Me going to jail. I don't play the BS road rage game but if you lock your brakes up when I am not dicking around and make me hit you... I am going to hit you a few more times when I get out. Nothing pisses me off more than the people that brake check anyone and everyone they 'think' is too close to them. GRRRR
Old 07-12-2007, 03:44 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I do that same thing when someones riding my ***. It will be more fun once I get my shot of nitrous. Any car can go fast, but getting to fast fast is what matters.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:54 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JD1969

I just gotta say man, that is one bad *** S197 you have. I dig the silver on black and the black rims.
+1, I meant to say that in my reponse to him, that S197 looks ****! Hmmmmm ok, is that even a term anymore? [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 07-12-2007, 03:58 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: S8ER01Z

Brake Checks = Me going to jail. I don't play the BS road rage game but if you lock your brakes up when I am not dicking around and make me hit you... I am going to hit you a few more times when I get out. Nothing pisses me off more than the people that brake check anyone and everyone they 'think' is too close to them. GRRRR
+1, I hang pretty far back anyway but if someone did think I was too close and slammed the brakes and we hit, I would be going to jail, my wife knows exactly what to do if I make that call to her.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:07 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

LMAO... I would end up sitting in there for a while... the GF has no idea
Old 07-12-2007, 04:09 PM
P Zero
5th Gear Member

Brake checks are stupid. Good way to get a bunch of people hurt for no good reason what so ever.

But if someone feels the need to ride my ***, I just drop it down a gear or 2 and nail it. And once Im back to the speed limit, if they feel the need to ride my *** some more, Ill go 5 under, if theyre still there 10, and so on.
-P.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:12 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

Is it just me, or is it women on cell phones in SUV'sthat seem to be the worst tail gaters around.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:09 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JD1969

Is it just me, or is it women on cell phones in SUV'sthat seem to be the worst tail gaters around.
Hell yes!! They are all insane! Them andany genderin BMW's and Merc's!!
Old 07-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Dath
2nd Gear Member

Brake checks don't bother me since I'm smart enough not to be that close to the guy infront of me. Car in front of you locks them up for a real reason and you don't have enough room to stop...thats natural selection.If somesmuck rides my *** andthey don't back off after a coupledouble taps, I'll brake checkhim without letting him hit me. Just enoughfor him to pee alittle.

Quick Reply: SPANKED A PUNK KID TODAY...WHAT WAS HE THINKING???