Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

SPANKED A PUNK KID TODAY...WHAT WAS HE THINKING???

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 12:39 AM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: SPANKED A PUNK KID TODAY...WHAT WAS HE THINKING???

Oh thats nothing. I think the funniest story I have is from last september. I was driving down a two lane road (one in each direction) and this stupid B*** (I only say that because of how close she was following me)in an SUV was litterally about two feet away from my rear bumper. First of all, I never speed (unless its right next to my house, since I live in the middle of nowhere) because my car sounds like a full out race car, and looks the part as well. So I'm already going 5 under the limit. I decide that I wanted to annoy this lady a little bit, so I slowed down to 15 under, and I saw that there was a tucson police officer right behind her, so I knew she wasn't going to do anything stupid. She was still following within feet of my bumper, so I decided to just let it go and not bother with anything.

Because I knew the area, I knew that the next light had been widened recently (just around the intersection) and there was a merging lane that alot of people use to pass. Its about 200-300ft, and there is plenty of room. So I see that I get the red light, so I just eased to a stop and sat at the light. It was september, and it is tucson, so it was still 75-80 degrees out, so I had the top down and its very visible that I have a full rollcage (8pt). So I'm sitting at the light, and my car is shaking, its loud as hell, there is no reason to think that this chevy piece of crap (only cause its an SUV, chevy's are cool) can even come close to passing me. even knowing this, this idiot pulls up next to me, with her window open. She has that cell phone planted to her ear, as someone earlier said, and I started talking Sh** to her, to the point where she got off the phone

I told her she might want to get a good look at the side of my car, because it was as close as she was ever going to get again. At this time, her and I are lined up, and the tucson police officer in a MARKED patrol car(shows how intelligent she was) is right behind me. Oddly enough, I see the cop give me the head nod and a thumbs up (I knew him, he had previously pulled me over to get me to talk myself into a ticket, which I didnt do) so I knew I had his approval. as soon as the light turn green, I eased into the throttle, didn't even see full boost (maybe 8lbs peak, full is 14lbs), and she was behind me by at least ten or eleven cars, and trying hard to keep up. Then the full PWN-ing occured when the patrol officer turned the lights on, and pulled the lady, which I later found out (like I said, I knew the officer) was for reckless driving and following too closely, she later got her liscence revoked for excessive points. Its is things like these that truely make me love Law enforcement officers
Old 04-28-2008, 05:19 PM
musicheadt
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: SPANKED A PUNK KID TODAY...WHAT WAS HE THINKING???

I get my *** handed to me by punk kids in ricers ALL THE TIME.......funny thing is.....they are racing, and I'm oblivious to to the fact until they pass me with a camera phone hanging out the passenger side window. Maybe they just want a picture of a good looking car from the front, instead of the view they normally get of our cars? *shrugs*

I'm not really that oblivious, but at todays gas prices, I'll let them spend their "whopper Flopper" payckecks on 93 octane they dump into their non-tuned civics that have an empty bottle of NoZ/Zex in the trunk (surrounded by subwoofers that will shake the clamps off their CAI's.)......all that revving will no-doubt agitate the beehive they seem to keep in their KEG-size (single) MUFFLER, even though they have body panel cut-outs for DUALS......this is a funny thread....................ricers just baffle me.

I wonder how they can get excited, when they have to walk out and look at their boxy little car in their driveway every day.

I cant wait for the first time a Ricer needs me to jump start his car......I'll just break out my cell phone, hand him the phone battery, I'm sure the starter in his car can do the rest.