Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

whooped an SS's ass (cont.)

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 01:59 PM
rio95cobra
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: whooped an SS's *** (cont.)

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

I wonder if he realizes, that the Stock LS1 is around a full second faster then he is stock to stock...

Bro, you just need to realize that your car really isn't that fast. It's not faster then that Fbody... and it takes a lot for your car to hang with a stock ls1... There are only 2 mustangs made until 2005 that can hang or beat any stock LS1.. that's the Terminator and the Mach 1. The Term. will win, the Mach will hang with most low geared LS1s.. Hell, the new 3v's will hang stock 2 stock, but more often then not lose...

am i talking about stock to stock though?? hell no im not. and your right , my car really isnt all that fast in comparison to at least half the guys in these forums, but its fast enough to beat some stupid ugly *** SS. and until you ride in my car, or you go buy yourself an SS and race me, dont talk ****.and why in the hell are terminators and mach1's even mentioned? no one is talking about one of those cars. im talking an ls1 camaro and a 5.0 cobra.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:01 PM
rio95cobra
2nd Gear Member

bluebeast why are you talking? go join some damn dodge neon forum. or go sell your piece of **** and buy a real car
Old 11-22-2007, 02:02 PM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rio95cobra

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

I wonder if he realizes, that the Stock LS1 is around a full second faster then he is stock to stock...

Bro, you just need to realize that your car really isn't that fast. It's not faster then that Fbody... and it takes a lot for your car to hang with a stock ls1... There are only 2 mustangs made until 2005 that can hang or beat any stock LS1.. that's the Terminator and the Mach 1. The Term. will win, the Mach will hang with most low geared LS1s.. Hell, the new 3v's will hang stock 2 stock, but more often then not lose...

am i talking about stock to stock though?? hell no im not. and your right , my car really isnt all that fast in comparison to at least half the guys in these forums, but its fast enough to beat some stupid ugly *** SS. and until you ride in my car, or you go buy yourself an SS and race me, dont talk ****.and why in the hell are terminators and mach1's even mentioned? no one is talking about one of those cars. im talking an ls1 camaro and a 5.0 cobra.
obviously u cant read very well, either way keep that flame suit on [sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Old 11-22-2007, 02:06 PM
rio95cobra
2nd Gear Member

ANYWAY my car beat that ****in camaro. i dont give a **** what any of you say. f bodys and their owners can suck my ****in *****. they are overrated, pieces of **** that red neck mother****ers such as yourselves only drive. so whether u believe i lost, i won, or whether the race even took place, i dont give a rats ***. **** you and goodnight.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:10 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

bluebeast why are you talking? go join some damn dodge neon forum. or go sell your piece of **** and buy a real car
were ragging on you beacause what you describe cant happen
even with full mods on both cars (no f/i)
the SS still has a biger engine than you do

the only way it can happen is if the SS had HORRIBLE traction.
i mean grabing no traction in ANY gear.

and stop calling SS ugly or what ever
were not disscusing that

(even though trans-ams look 100x better than camaros!)

(hides from JD)

and im mexican not a "redneck"
retard

Old 11-22-2007, 02:11 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Dude it's thanksgiving. Go suck down a turkey leg. Watch the tube and take a little nap. maybe when you wake up you wont be so cranky.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:13 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

well atleast you guys have been properly introduced
Old 11-22-2007, 02:25 PM
craz1469
2nd Gear Member

ANYWAY my car beat that ****in camaro. i dont give a **** what any of you say. f bodys and their owners can suck my ****in *****. they are overrated, pieces of **** that red neck mother****ers such as yourselves only drive. so whether u believe i lost, i won, or whether the race even took place, i dont give a rats ***. **** you and goodnight.
If you don't care what people say then why are you getting the butthurt when people call BS? We are sorry your car is slow, maybe one day it will be fast, I doubt it but just maybe.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:35 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

Damn ******* LS1 (and srt4 owners) the sn95 can neva loose!!!!!!![&o]

ya never mind[&:]
Old 11-22-2007, 02:45 PM
rio95cobra
2nd Gear Member

now i never said that... but yeah . **** NEONS AND LS1's. actually all f-bodys. ive owned a '00 z28, '95 transam, '86 iroc, and a '79 z28. all of them. nothing but ****ing problems. i never really got to try to enjoy them or race them because they were always ****ing broke. but when they werent, im just gonna say i wasnt the least bit impressed. **** the 95,86 and 79. they were mistakes. but most of all **** that garbage ls1 i bought. that was the biggest mistake

Quick Reply: whooped an SS's ass (cont.)