Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Rear Ended on Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Default Rear Ended on Saturday

I was on my way from the stealership getting an oil change with some Royal Purple, to a gas station not far from my house. It was already snowing by the time I left the stealership. I was about 2 blocks from the gas station, so I turned my right turn signal on, and started to slow down in advance, so I could give a good warning to the people around me.

About 10 ft from the turn point into the gas station, I see this old model Chevy Lumina getting really close, at a decent speed, maybe around 10MPH. Then, whack!!! He rear ended me, and knocks me onto the entrance curb to the gas station.

After he hits me, he keeps going, and turns right at the next light. My intent was to go after him, but, my passenger side wheel was stuck on the curb, and my driver's side wheel was hanging off the ground a good inch. I finally broke loose and got off the curb. That was a couple minutes later.

I asked the two people that saw the whole thing, if they saw the guy that hit me, and both ignored me and went on with their business. I did not fill out a police report since I had zero witnesses, and no definite description of the vehicle, especially the License Plate number. Either way, I would have ended up paying, and a police report is a waste of time.

My rear bumper is cracked right below the license plate frame, and has a couple of small scratches on the lower portion of the bumper. I checked underneathe my car, to verify if any of the lines and exhaust were bent or damaged. Everything looked normal. If I ever find this person, I would kill him.

Thanks for reading everyone, and safe driving out there!!! I'll post a couple of pictures later today.

PS~ I know this does not belong here, but S&S is like a second home to me
Old 12-03-2007, 12:01 PM
EaZy DuZ iT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Rear Ended on Saturday

Damn dude that sucks. Its happened to me to but i got hit and did a 360 and hit railings and i never knew who did it ;[

your cars very hard btw
Old 12-03-2007, 12:47 PM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

i hope that motherfu.....er dies and rot in hell [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@], i cant believe there are trash people out there that are capable of doing terrible things. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [:@]

ohhh btw sorry dude
Old 12-03-2007, 12:48 PM
EaZy DuZ iT
4th Gear Member

too many cold hearted people
Old 12-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

im really sorry to hear that man. but look on the bright side. mayb there is a gt500 rear bumper in ur future?
Old 12-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

that would be nice..

Better yet, a GT500.....
Old 12-03-2007, 01:35 PM
steele901
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07GrabberMustangGT

I was on my way from the stealership getting an oil change with some Royal Purple, to a gas station not far from my house. It was already snowing by the time I left the stealership. I was about 2 blocks from the gas station, so I turned my right turn signal on, and started to slow down in advance, so I could give a good warning to the people around me.

About 10 ft from the turn point into the gas station, I see this old model Chevy Lumina getting really close, at a decent speed, maybe around 10MPH. Then, whack!!! He rear ended me, and knocks me onto the entrance curb to the gas station.

After he hits me, he keeps going, and turns right at the next light. My intent was to go after him, but, my passenger side wheel was stuck on the curb, and my driver's side wheel was hanging off the ground a good inch. I finally broke loose and got off the curb. That was a couple minutes later.

I asked the two people that saw the whole thing, if they saw the guy that hit me, and both ignored me and went on with their business. I did not fill out a police report since I had zero witnesses, and no definite description of the vehicle, especially the License Plate number. Either way, I would have ended up paying, and a police report is a waste of time.

My rear bumper is cracked right below the license plate frame, and has a couple of small scratches on the lower portion of the bumper. I checked underneathe my car, to verify if any of the lines and exhaust were bent or damaged. Everything looked normal. If I ever find this person, I would kill him.

Thanks for reading everyone, and safe driving out there!!! I'll post a couple of pictures later today.

PS~ I know this does not belong here, but S&S is like a second home to me
full coverage insurance doesn't cover hit and runs?
Old 12-03-2007, 01:37 PM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

NOPE IT DOESNT, it will come off ur deductible
Old 12-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

which my deductible through state farm is 250.... Not bad, but then again, I'd rather not pay that much, not to mention, if it is over 1K, my insurance rate can go up.

Thanks guys.

Cacimar- I share your thoughts exactly. First, I'd beat the crap out of him. Then I'd kill him, then bury him. **** on his crave, dig him up, beat the **** out of him more, and try to kill him again......
Old 12-03-2007, 01:54 PM
SilvrStang
6th Gear Member

mother****er,i hate people like that,hopefully u get it fixed soon

Quick Reply: Rear Ended on Saturday