Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

CALLIN OUT 01Snake

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Default RE: CALLIN OUT ALL 01 COBRA'S

ORIGINAL: OneFastEclipse

The point is I don't like internet bench racing. It is exactly what you two are doing. All your information you posted in this entire thread arguing with me is what other people say you should make. Not what you have personally had experience with. I based my statements on what I have personally experienced/seen many times. Not what some guy on the internet told me. I could see if either of you had a New Edge with over 300whp NA that you would have a good arguement. Fact is you don't. Leave it at that.
who's argueing?

I'm stating you can, because that's what i have seen via alternative auto... and I'm not argueing the fact because I knowyou canI stand in the dyno shop weekly

if you hate bench racing so much don't bench race... because you are the one that is doing it with those youtube video's and nothing to bring to the table but heresay, that N/A 2V performance package I posted? I was in the bay when they were tuning it... and I came in and legitimately stated you could, all you bring to the table is... "HAHAHA I SAYS NO'S 300!! I WINS!" "YOUTUBES! LOOKS!"

seriously, buy a supra and a book on how to assume some more.... that way you can assume and dyno race all day, you seem to be a natural at it
I'm done trying to talk sense to you, you seem hell bent on filling your defenses with fabrications... so I take my leave of you
Old 01-25-2008, 03:35 PM
OneFastEclipse
3rd Gear Member

So you get your information from a seller whom is trying to sell you things. His car made that power so I guess they all should right? Youtube videos came in when your buddy started crying and kept bitching for some proof. Don't jump in on the middle of a arguement missinformed. Go back and reread it. A video showing a car on a dyno actually putting the numbers down is much better proof for a arguement then some random thread with random claims.

I simply stand firm on my own experiences over what some children on a forum wish they could get. Again, 300whp IS possible NA, just Not very common. That is what I stated in the begining of this **** match, that's where I still stand.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:44 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Again, 300whp IS possible NA, just Not very common. That is what I stated in the begining of this **** match, that's where I still stand.
this is understandable... but also take into consideration, it's a common accurance with our tuner

it's like me saying lightning storms aren't that common at all sitting here in michigan talking to someone from Tampa florida.... he sees lightning all the time, who am I to say it's not there because it's not around me

same deal here, our tuner got 285RWHP @ 310lbs tq in a 2005 mustang GT with removing the pre cat and an SCT tune... just to give you an idea on his capabilties

http://www.alternativeauto.com/prods...tang_tune.html

and to answer your question, no I don't get my information from a seller that is trying to sell me things... I get my information from a previous tuner for me that is now my freind.... I drive a jaguar based platform now, he wouldn't touch my car with a 10 foot pole because that's not his deal
Old 01-25-2008, 06:29 PM
indisposible_teens
4th Gear Member

The 5.0 is a completely different car than the 4.6. Bolt-ons, especially the exhaust and intake help out a lot more on a 5.0L than they do on a 4.6L.

Wow... My bad I didn't even realize that this thread was still open. lmao I was replying to a post from 5 pages before... lmao
Old 01-25-2008, 06:34 PM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 01snake

ORIGINAL: indisposible_teens

Don't youget between 300 and 320 rwhp after full bolt ons and a HCI kit with a realgood tuneon a New Edge GT?
Very rarely.
with a full bolt on 2v+tune you will end up around 290rwhp

when you get around 320 is when you need head's and cam's
really? because with full boltons and a custom dyno tune my GT made 260rwhp, and so does just about everyone elses. 280 ish with cams, and if ur willing to bend over, take it up the rear, and pay for them, heads will get u well over 300rwhp.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:14 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

This thread sucks