Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

more vids of the ricer night!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 01:25 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Default RE: more vids of the ricer night!!!

god i can't wait for this summer!!! top down and kill sum rice! so ur gettin those LTs and Heads this summer??? Make sure to get hp/tq #s i wanna see how much they add.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:26 PM
GT03 TJS
3rd Gear Member

The funny thing about ricers and fartcans....i put a tanabe exhaust on my accord, which sounds relatively quiet and pretty deep....the size of the tip is probably 2 to 2 1/2 inches so its no fart can

It sounds WAY better than any fartcan on earth....and i'm willing to bet it performs better as well...
Old 02-03-2008, 01:28 PM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustangmancp

god i can't wait for this summer!!! top down and kill sum rice! so ur gettin those LTs and Heads this summer??? Make sure to get hp/tq #s i wanna see how much they add.
well i have the headers now... and heads soon.....also i might add cams or juice or both to the mix.. ill def be throwing dyno sheets and numbers on here.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:34 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

tight...cuz after i get full exhaust this spring...thts wht i plan to do (t/b, heads, cam) can't wait to see those numbers!
Old 02-03-2008, 01:43 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

lol reminds me of the Altima getting on the freeway last night, he was a couple cars ahead of me and i saw him jump over to the HOV side of the ramp and at the point of me deciding to downshift and go after him he had to have been or 6 or so cars ahead so i nail it, jump over pass the cars and im catchin up quick, i know he was still WOT then he saw my headlights commin up quick and hit the brakes lol he probably thought i was a cop, needless to say i passed him. was pretty fun. i love how he said 5.0 funny ****.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:45 PM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

funny thing is he was yelling 5.0 peice of **** to my buddy that was with me....in a 3.8 stang..hahaha
Old 02-03-2008, 01:47 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: timeformiller44

funny thing is he was yelling 5.0 peice of **** to my buddy that was with me....in a 3.8 stang..hahaha
if he woulda known that probably would have hurt his uber huge enormous ego rofl.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:49 PM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

or he wouldnt understand what he was being told lol
Old 02-03-2008, 02:02 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: timeformiller44

or he wouldnt understand what he was being told lol
lol, yeah thats the typical ricer. they havent driven anything faster than their car or know anything about the other cars on the road. they think they know a lot but in reality the only thing they know or understand is the word V-tec and the fact it adds 200+hp to the wheels when you put the sticker on your car.

most of the time i know what type of engine the car has next to me and the ammount of HP it puts to the crank, whether it is FWD RWD or AWD. all you have to do is study. knowing what the other guy has and what type of mods he may or may not have or the type of mods available to his car well help you determine the races outcome.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:13 PM
waggs
3rd Gear Member

silly ricers[8D]there's this new guy at my work that was talking **** about my friends civic and how his car is way faster than the civic. he said he's so cocky with hisstock '00 eclipse because he hasn't ran into a civic that could beat him

one of my other buddies called him out and said that i wanted to race him(i didn't even mention anything about that lol)

new guy asked: what kinda car you got?
me: it's that grey mustang over there.
new guy: it's pretty nice. i would've gotten a v8 though.
me: how can you tell it's not a v8?
new guy: it doesn'thave the gt badges...
me:

i have pony badges on the fenders. i started it up when i was gonna leave like 20 mins later and he said "it sounds pretty good for a 6"

i just smiled and drove away. were gonna go to the track in a few weeks after i get my dr's

Quick Reply: more vids of the ricer night!!!