Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

crazzy day today....

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 06:03 AM
redocmach1
1st Gear Member

Default crazzy day today....

i went to xmp (xtreme mustang performance) today in aliso viejo, ca. TO CHEK OUT THE COOL STORE. on my way back (40 mins from my house)...i get this lineupp with my friend also in the car..........................................first i get a 330 ci which i absolutely smoked by like 3 car lengths at a light...then 5 minutes later i see a wrx just revvvin up like a mother ***** behind me...so i play around with him and he goes crazy and starts weaving and i follow right on his ***, untill he like goes on the opposite side of the road and i just said f*** it ...then i get on the 5 fwy and i see a sti...we go from a roll at like 60 and it was pretty even untill like 83 and i started to pull on him, but then he ****** out and gets off,....then literally 2 minutes later a bright red 96 viper weaves around like 10 cars to get right behind me...i know i have no chance, but i decided id go 4 it anyway...it gets in the other lane and pulls next to me and its a fukin hoott *** chick in her mid 20's...she looks at me and gives me the look like..."uuggghhh just a plain old mustang",...we both took off at like 60 and i stay rite with her to about 78 and she pulls on me likeno other but slowed down at like 90 becuz of the heavy traffic... i get in the carpool and blow around her and get in front of her and for like 2 miles of traffic goin like 10mph im revvin and jumpin the clutch...i even rooooasted my tires for her once...lol it was great...so then she pulls up next to me, says i have a bitchin' car, and askes me to follow her to vegas to go racing...i said no cuz i cudnt and she took off but dam that thing was meeean...TO TOP IT ALL OF I AM ABOUT 3 EXITS FROM HOME AND I SEE A WHITE MUSTANG GT CONV. WITH A CHICK IN IT...SHE SEES ME AND I BLOW BY HER FOR KICKS,...SHE GETS AROUND SOME CARS AND I BLOW BY HER AGAIN IN THE CARPOOL LANE,...THE CRAZZZZZY *** BICH THEN IS IN THE SLOW LANE, COMPLETELY WEAVES OVER 5 STRAIGHT LANES AT LIKE 90 RIGHT! IN FRONT OF ME,...I HAD TO SLAM ON MY BRAKES TO NOT HIT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS A FUKIN CRAZZY *** BITCH OMG SHE SWERVED AT 90 AND CAME AN INCH FROM MY FRONT BUMPER AND IF I HADNT OF SLAMMED MY BRAKES ON I WUDVE CREAMED HER, WE BOTH WUDA SPUN OUT, AND ID BE DEAD RIGHT NOW...OMG CRAZZZZZY DAY!!! DOES ANYONE AGREE THAT CHICK DRIVERS IN FAST CARS ARE FUKIN INSANE???!!?????....[&:]
Old 03-31-2005, 07:44 AM
Mach1
4th Gear Member

Default RE: crazzy day today....

Im really drnuk...but is it just me being drunk or is that **** hard to read?
Old 03-31-2005, 03:07 PM
jelam
2nd Gear Member

wow that was a lot of races and mach1 do drink then it wont be so hard to read
Old 03-31-2005, 03:28 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

[napoleon dynamite] Idiot! [/napoleon dynamite]