Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

bmw 330i?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:21 PM
DrmZero
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: bmw 330i?

^^ nice ... dont worry dr... we still love you!
Old 02-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

ORIGINAL: DrmZero

who said anything about being tough? o i guess you did because you can hide behind your computer where you dont get you A$$ kicked for being the dorky goth... i simply asked what these bmw's were capable of, because i dint know... how is this asking for attention? i see you post so much non relavent info on this site i can't believe you are still here... im not the only one who thinks this either... trust me...
I guess you put the serious business batter in your bread maker this morning

I find it funny I linked you to a whole expert reveiw of the car and all of the specs and times it is capable of and all you want to do is whine and complain about how you aren't seeking attention and how I am not contributing

I could trust you, or I could accept the fact I am a section moderator and have been here for3 years longer than you have so I must be doing something right

I think I'll go with option two.. have a nice day lover [8D]
Old 02-15-2008, 03:27 PM
DrmZero
2nd Gear Member

3 years?? your join date was feb 06... hmmm... and i will have a nice day sweetheart... you too
Old 02-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

falling back on join dates?

and here I thought I was going to get into it with an educated man who might entertain me a bit. do yourself a favor and don't post useless threads.... the time it took you to post this waste of space you could have easily went to my given link and learned all you needed

point made.

unless it was a modded 330i, did this blazing sedan have a BOV the size of angelina jolies ***** and the exhaust tone of a CIWS goalkeeper turrent?

diddn't think so
Old 02-15-2008, 03:35 PM
DrmZero
2nd Gear Member

ouch... get a little upset when called out? and i looked at the site... it helped thanks... but your first post didnt... point made...
Old 02-15-2008, 03:38 PM
OneFastEclipse
3rd Gear Member

Reading specs on the internet and a cars actual performance are two different animals. I don't see the problem asking about a specific cars performance on here that you are unfamiliar with. I see people do it every day.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

still talking?

I thought this thread was about the 330i?

point made
Old 02-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

ORIGINAL: OneFastEclipse

Reading specs on the internet and a cars actual performance are two different animals. I don't see the problem asking about a specific cars performance on here that you are unfamiliar with. I see people do it every day.
this only furthers my point, I gave him an idea of what the BMW is capable of by putting it next to my lincoln... everyone and their mom knows what my lincoln does at the track, it's no secret... so when 99GTvert came in and gave him specs that any internet site could offer he treated like the constitution, you are basically saying I was giving good information in my first post by talking about it's performance
Old 02-15-2008, 03:44 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

ORIGINAL: Morbid Intentions

ORIGINAL: OneFastEclipse

this only furthers my point, I gave him an idea of what the BMW is capable of by putting it next to my lincoln... everyone and their mom knows what my lincoln does at the track, it's no secret... so when 99GTvert came in and gave him specs that any internet site could offer he treated like the constitution, you are basically saying I was giving good information in my first post by talking about it's performance
Not everyone around knows what a licoln Ls is cabable of doing at the track, ya the regulars know your times But I have never personally seen a Ls at the track, they aren't that common of a car and most of the people that own them arn't going to be taking them to a drag strip on a regular basis
Old 02-15-2008, 03:46 PM
OneFastEclipse
3rd Gear Member

I have no clue what your Lincoln LS does in the 1/4 or what any Lincoln LS does for that matter. How is that relevant information? All that gives him is two cars to look up instead of one.

Quick Reply: bmw 330i?