Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

I know OT...but golfers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 04:55 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Default I know OT...but golfers?

I've been here since Vietnam....so Erik Blitznavinsky(harr harr)and John....give me a break. Oh yea, ROTM....I forget your name but I remember Amanda.....mmmm....what a night that was.

Anyone have any experience with a driver such as this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...TODAY.m238.lVI

I've heard of the company through numerous long drive sites/tv infomercials/etc...but I've never hit one.

I currently play with a Ping G5 7.5* driver with a Proforce XX flex and I love it. I just wanted to know if anyone has played with a club like this and how it hit. I think I'm gonna buy it for myself anyway, just wanted to know any feedback. Supposed to be a super hot head with a nasty shaft...well...if you have a swing speed around 130+.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:06 PM
The Stig
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I know OT...but golfers?

[&:]
Old 03-23-2008, 05:18 PM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

[sm=wtf.gif]
Old 03-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

[sm=lame.gif][sm=wtf.gif] It's ok.. put the crack pipe DOWN... they have clinics for your condition man..

and yes, read sarcasm here..
Old 03-23-2008, 05:45 PM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

damn 98ls1......oldie but true.......and yes i do remember Amanda.......she was just yummie.......
Old 03-23-2008, 05:51 PM
BicketyBam
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

I've been here since Vietnam....so Erik Blitznavinsky(harr harr)and John....give me a break. Oh yea, ROTM....I forget your name but I remember Amanda.....mmmm....what a night that was.

Anyone have any experience with a driver such as this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...TODAY.m238.lVI

I've heard of the company through numerous long drive sites/tv infomercials/etc...but I've never hit one.

I currently play with a Ping G5 7.5* driver with a Proforce XX flex and I love it. I just wanted to know if anyone has played with a club like this and how it hit. I think I'm gonna buy it for myself anyway, just wanted to know any feedback. Supposed to be a super hot head with a nasty shaft...well...if you have a swing speed around 130+.
All I know is it better run 10's with that trap speed.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Sarge_13
4th Gear Member

I've been playing all my life (well since I was 9) and I hit one, once. I don't see anybody short of a pro or a long drive competition hitter who could swing the goddamn thing with how stiff that shaft is.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:33 PM
The Stig
4th Gear Member

So, who wants to start taking bets on how long this thread will last in S/S?
Old 03-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

ORIGINAL: BicketyBam

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

All I know is it better run 10's with that trap speed.
These sound like estimates based on dyno numbers to me...

...and yes, she is yummy...[8D]
Old 03-23-2008, 08:45 PM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

If this were Buick forums, I'm sure this thread would have 4+ pages by now.

Quick Reply: I know OT...but golfers?