Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Shrimp fry rye!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 03:02 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

Default Shrimp fry rye!

Mmmm'k. I was picking my GF up at work at sheetz. As I'm pulling in, there's a blue hatchback in front of me with fartcan. So I do what any domestic driver would do. Point and laugh. Then saw another blue 2 door civic parked with one of the biggest cans I've ever seen. Went in the store and there were some highschool kids there. You can just tell they were HS. They looked 12 but obviously drive. OK though. This is the funniest thing. One kid in there had a helmet with him. I found that funny because I saw no bikes outside. Then they were leaving right before me and one of them were like "OK boys, lets go do some auto-cross!!!" Oh yeah buddy, now I'm really impressed. Shout it louder so the people outside can hear it too. Which he did when he got outside too.

Ok. Lets get my **** in the car. Got in my car and was pulling out. What do ya know, these fockers multiply. I'm driving out and the 2 blue ones were in front of me, then out of nowhere 2 more just come out and one cuts me off and the other almost hits me. We get on the main road and I just say "Fuggit!" I had traction control on the whole time which wasn't smart. I easily passed the first 3. They were laying on it hard. After I went by the 3rd, he got in my lane right on my ****. So I slowed down and break checked til he got off. There was a car in front of me anyway. Then the 4th guy in what looked like a Corolla (I'm serious!), he "takes off" in the other lane as if I'm going at it with him. Then I finally got in his lane and just went the speed limit. They were turning and waving their hands out the window as if it were a sign of victory. Hmmm.. Yeah.. Way to beat a guy sitting behind traffic in another lane not racing. My janx was going ape shat because of the TC. Engine kept saying "nomore!" as were the tires cause of that TC shat. I still 0wnd them though. My girl is just giggling and laughing away the whole time. When those last guys were throwing hands out the window she was like "Can I flick them off? i mean wave?" Good stuff I tell ya!

Ooof! Had to edit this. Just an FYI. The fastest I ever got was 65MPH in a 55MPH road. That last corolla probably got up to about 80 eventually.
Old 04-30-2005, 03:50 AM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Shrimp fry rye!

you should have stopped and throw rocks at these foggers! god! I bet you were going nutz with these kids! I would have. hey man! at least they did not give you the ricer fly by at 55mph........

I am getting drunk tonight **** it!
Old 04-30-2005, 04:06 AM

So I do what any domestic driver would do. Point and laugh
bhahahhaha good ****. Hell, even I point and laugh at some of the crap I see around here.

Old 04-30-2005, 01:32 PM
tightdogal
5th Gear Member

Good stuff....but the hilarious part about that is, why did they have autoxhelmets, when they drive stuff like civics and corollas??

you have to remeber, these kids JUST got their licenses, which means that 2 months ago the fastest thing these kids rode on were skateboards and scooters, maybe even mountain bikes....so of course a car with 88hp to them will be like "OMG!!teH PoWaH!!!!!" compared to their tricycles...
Old 04-30-2005, 03:57 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: tightdogal

Good stuff....but the hilarious part about that is, why did they have autoxhelmets, when they drive stuff like civics and corollas??

you have to remeber, these kids JUST got their licenses, which means that 2 months ago the fastest thing these kids rode on were skateboards and scooters, maybe even mountain bikes....so of course a car with 88hp to them will be like "OMG!!teH PoWaH!!!!!" compared to their tricycles...
good point. i still thought it was funny how just the one kid brought his helmet in for like 5 minutes. something that could have been left in the back seat.

then the shouting of actually going. nobody was impressed. i thought the kid with the helmet might have actually had a bike or a fast car. he got in one of the piece of rices.

ORIGINAL: 2000Si

So I do what any domestic driver would do. Point and laugh
bhahahhaha good ****. Hell, even I point and laugh at some of the crap I see around here.
heh. i was just saying domestic to be a smartass. my stepbrother has an acura with a somewhat big can on it and completely riced out body kit. he always laughs at kids with huge cans that think they're fast. i like my brother because he KNOWS his car isn't fast and doesn't race anybody. well, doesn't try to race anybody out of his league.