Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

apparently toyota has some **** up their ass lately

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 01:46 PM
2jzBrett
1st Gear Member

Default apparently toyota has some **** up their *** lately

Yeah leave it to me to bring toyota to the mustang forum but seriously, they have some **** up their *** as of late, as im sure most of you know about the is-f but now the lf-a has moved from a concept to a record setting 500hp v10 on the nurimburg ring. concept Supra? possibly, either way..... impressive. thought maybe some of you would be interested.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IjN8hiiD_XU

LF-A Sports Car Concept
The LF-A sports-car concept was originally shown at the 2005 NAIAS to express a bold new direction in styling for the Lexus brand. The goals for the new LF-A are no different than they were with the original concept: To build a supercar with world-class performance that is uniquely Lexus. As with all new Lexus vehicles, the styling of the LF-A is rooted in a design direction called L-finesse. The concept of L-finesse was used to shape and detail the original LF-A, and it was used to reshape, redetail and redefine this latest version. Lexus has further refined the styling of the new LF-A to enhance its exotic nature with a greater use of curved surfaces and interesting details. The running gear of the LF-A is just as it was with the original, powered by a high-revving 500-plus horsepower V10 engine. Its front mid-engine placement, along with a rear-mounted transaxle and rear-mounted radiators, allows for excellent weight distribution. The horsepower, superior aerodynamics, and revised styling make a top speed of 200 mph not only possible but probable. An “F” logo, indicating the vehicle’s status as a part of the new “F” marque, is located on each front fender. “The first LF-A was a pure concept, but one that we went so far as to conduct engineering analysis on,” said Carter. “This latest concept is much closer to a vehicle that we would bring to market, and one in which we will be gauging consumer interest.” Lexus LF-A Preliminary Specifications Powertrain
Engine: V10 (under 5.0 liters)
Horsepower: More than 500
Top Speed: Approximately 200 MPH Tire Size
Front: 265/35R20
Rear: 305/30R20 Dimensions (inches)
Overall Length: 175.6
Overall Width: 74.6
Overall Height: 48.0
Wheelbase: 102.3
Old 07-17-2008, 02:30 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Default RE: apparently toyota has some **** up their *** lately

Toyota's answer to the GT-R ?
Old 07-17-2008, 02:37 PM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

Old 07-17-2008, 04:18 PM
Sarge_13
4th Gear Member

How does 'yota have its head up its *** exactly?
Old 07-17-2008, 04:36 PM
2jzBrett
1st Gear Member

i dont think i said head....oh ha this forum censors!!? funny. i said s h i t.....but i dunno see cuz the isf pretty much answered the Gtr, kinda...they came out about the same time....but the lfa maybe to surpass it i suppose. i guess well see.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

Are you trying to say they have a stick up their azz, or that they have a trick up their sleeves? Two completely different translations...
Old 07-17-2008, 05:43 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

I guess he doesn't have a good grasp of the english language.. in his native tongue it likely translates to "Wants to take a big dump on the USA" otherwise I've never heard of the expresion he is trying to say.

sounds like a quick car.. letsee if they are planning onmaking it to production and what it costs and what final productin specs are to decide wether it is anything to even bother wasting our time looking at

Old 07-17-2008, 10:01 PM
2jzBrett
1st Gear Member

ok serously guys c'mon!!! its very common to use this phrase.....in Wisconsin...... and dude! you misspelled Whether!!!!!! your grasp on the English language seems to be about as good as mine. jk but yeah its for sure something to look up.

love,
your favorite ricer
Old 07-17-2008, 10:09 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Ok in a little plainer english.[8D]What message are you trying to convey? In your eyes Toyota is doing a good thing? Bad thing?
Old 07-18-2008, 12:45 AM
silentvoice19
2nd Gear Member

wow either way its a stupid car. Nissan has the market right now with their gtr. That thing is nutz. Toyota should bring a v6 tt also y not. The supra/gtr has gone on omg......well for awhile.BTW this is a thread not a book report im at home relaxing i dont have to speek purfuct einglish[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Quick Reply: apparently toyota has some **** up their ass lately