Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Mazdaspeed 3 vs. Vortech 04 GT Video

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 10:33 AM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by okbfd
I'm sure you have a 12" dick too there bubba, but you can't post pics of it......too bad.

Gotta love SS......only place besides OT where you can find real entertainment.
Thats an understatement, its at least 12 inches.

Idk why you guys are getting sand in your vaginas towards me...I was just posting my results after a few people said it would never happen.

You cant tell me 11.35 in a mustang that makes 370-380 rwhp isnt impressive.

Last edited by justinschmidt1; 09-01-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:16 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

Originally Posted by justinschmidt1
Yea, man ...you got me.

I ran right out to the track to make them happy...you realize its been 25 months right?

I was looking for something in my old posts and came across this and found it amazing how much negativity and doubt I got from a handful of people?

Why would I not post up and rub it in those guys faces when I did in fact, run low 11s with the same setup?

And I dont care about a "red foreman special" ,especially considering I have done nothing wrong here.
You do realize that no one will believe you unless there's a vid? You could have just put the number on your car to match some time slips you found. But worry not, I believe you. Congratulations, feel bettter now? And I'm sure that disrespecting other members CERTAINLY wont be frowned upon.

As far as this goes:

"Why would I not post up and rub it in those guys faces when I did in fact, run low 11s with the same setup?"

Because, you said that you don't care what people here think. Yet your actions contradict your words. How does it feel to have been figured out?
Old 09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by simpsonfan13
You do realize that no one will believe you unless there's a vid? You could have just put the number on your car to match some time slips you found. But worry not, I believe you. Congratulations, feel bettter now? And I'm sure that disrespecting other members CERTAINLY wont be frowned upon.

As far as this goes:

"Why would I not post up and rub it in those guys faces when I did in fact, run low 11s with the same setup?"

Because, you said that you don't care what people here think. Yet your actions contradict your words. How does it feel to have been figured out?
Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

I just wanted to post to show what the car could do...that is all.

Last edited by justinschmidt1; 09-01-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Im just simply proving them wrong since apparently all of them knew better then me what my car would do and if someone is gonna insult me and my thoughts, dam right im gonna jump down their throat when I prove them wrong

Figured the least I could so is let them know that they were wrong.

Is that ok with you bud?

Well, first off, congrats on those runs. They are very impressive. As far as your attitude and thinking people "insulted" you by saying you'll never run that, you're way off base and totally taking **** the wrong way. These guys around here, including myself, simply lay as much of the truth down as possible by what they normally see at the track, prior experience, etc. In this case, you pulled it off and proved some people wrong, but that doesn't give you any right to come in here and rub a damn thing in anyones face. All you had to do was post your run like you did in your other thread, and everyone would've patted you on the back. Instead, you took the unmodest a-hole approach. Nobody ever insulted you, and I'm not doing it now. All you got two years ago were people's honest opinions.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:23 PM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
Well, first off, congrats on those runs. They are very impressive. As far as your attitude and thinking people "insulted" you by saying you'll never run that, you're way off base and totally taking **** the wrong way. These guys around here, including myself, simply lay as much of the truth down as possible by what they normally see at the track, prior experience, etc. In this case, you pulled it off and proved some people wrong, but that doesn't give you any right to come in here and rub a damn thing in anyones face. All you had to do was post your run like you did in your other thread, and everyone would've patted you on the back. Instead, you took the unmodest a-hole approach. Nobody ever insulted you, and I'm not doing it now. All you got two years ago were people's honest opinions.
I agree with you. My bad.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

I was rooting for the mazda... everyone knows I'm a huge JDM fan

CHYEAHHH BOYYYE!

that was a complete slaughter. to be expected though... I can't wait for the responses on the video... youtube is always pretty hilarious

Justin... this thread isn't about your car... IDC if you run 7's dragging your rear bumper from the spaceship G-forces... STFU

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 09-02-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:23 AM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
I was rooting for the mazda... everyone knows I'm a huge JDM fan

CHYEAHHH BOYYYE!

that was a complete slaughter. to be expected though... I can't wait for the responses on the video... youtube is always pretty hilarious

Justin... this thread isn't about your car... IDC if you run 7's dragging your rear bumper from the spaceship G-forces... STFU
You should check the date of this video and stfu. Its over 2 years old.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:44 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Its over 2 years old.
this is just a further nail in the coffin for you, but thanks for pointing that out

again... nobody gives a sh*t about your car in this thread... STFU and stop resurrecting old threads for a fight

I'm the member that tells you what other members are thinking but will not say... deal with it

the car in the OP is a not a fully built high stall auto on slicks and front runners with a drag strip setup and more than likely heavy weight reduction... you are comparing apples and oranges and you are the minority when it comes to supercharged SN95's... to put your car on a pedestal for all is just redundant... and that's to say you actually ran these times

If I had the power in this section I would have just locked this retardfest without responding but I do not

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 09-03-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:46 AM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Morbid I'd appreciate it if you didn't use to word "retard" in your responses.

It is very offensive. Thanks!

And Justins car is pretty damn sick, I've seen it.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT
Morbid I'd appreciate it if you didn't use to word "retard" in your responses.

It is very offensive. Thanks!

And Justins car is pretty damn sick, I've seen it.
cool

I've seen the texts you send other members here too... apparently I make you pretty mad!

something along the lines of "I WILL BEAT MORBIDS ***!!!!"

"IDK man, morbid is pretty cool, I am partying with him as we speak...seems like an alright guy..."

"FU MAN, HE IS AN *******, I BEAT HIS *** NOW!"

It's amazing how I effect people behind the scenes...

cannot wait for this mentallychallengedfest to get locked!

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 09-03-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Quick Reply: Mazdaspeed 3 vs. Vortech 04 GT Video