Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

6th gen GP GTP vs 2nd gen Lincoln LS

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Kerns
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by dr.apex
Your story is lame because I saw it for what it really was and not what you made it. Here's how it really went....
You and your boyfriend got into a lovers spat because he caught you checkin out some other dudes sweaty pecks while he was workin out. He started to cause a scene so you quickly left because you hadnt come out yet and you wanted to save yourself the embarressment. Of course your boyfriend, wasn't finished talking to you so he quickly chased you out of the gym and down the street. As he passed you, you gave a sharp snap of your neck and fingers as you lisped, "oh no he di int". So you tried to get ahead of him until you two ran into traffic at a light. When you looked over at him, he blew a kiss and a wink which made you so hot, you raced home to make up.
LOL nothing against you Morbid, but this is just funny.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:39 AM
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
also, that cobalt traps 112MPH in the 1/4... can you not read? I would hope he could walk away from a stock lincoln, and no, a bolt on 2V wouldn't stand a chance... not a chance in hell, you need to pull out the mags and look up how small a 2.5" pulley is and figure out how much PSI that generates on the given engine and then factor in full supporting mods and cooling mods... the cobalt in the video was putting down very close to 300RWHP as it sat, and it weighs about 300lbs less than what you claim you weigh... unless you still want to stick with your fantasies that full bolt on 2V GT's run high 12's?
orly?
Old 04-01-2010, 10:55 AM
TRBOPWR
4th Gear Member

Sounds like a good run Morbid. To me it doesn't matter how fast your car is, if you are matched against somebody close in performance it makes for a good entertaining race.

There was a guy in HS that owned a GTP and was constantly putting down the SVO. Put him down at the track, he talked down on my Sentra, so I put him down with that too. He finally shut up lol
Old 04-01-2010, 11:53 AM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Old 04-01-2010, 12:29 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

man I won't even fit on that chart...have a north american version?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:32 PM
bolton3valve
Banned

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
looks like you missed the first vid tough guy... it clearly shows my car staying within a car length of a 5 speed bolt on 2V GT 40-120MPH

also, that cobalt traps 112MPH in the 1/4... can you not read? I would hope he could walk away from a stock lincoln, and no, a bolt on 2V wouldn't stand a chance... not a chance in hell, you need to pull out the mags and look up how small a 2.5" pulley is and figure out how much PSI that generates on the given engine and then factor in full supporting mods and cooling mods... the cobalt in the video was putting down very close to 300RWHP as it sat, and it weighs about 300lbs less than what you claim you weigh... unless you still want to stick with your fantasies that full bolt on 2V GT's run high 12's?

but wait, it got 2 car lengths put on it to 100MPH by a "bolt on" LS1 F-body so it must be slow... LOL... I think you need to look back in your magazines and review what "HCI" means... and just what amazing things this three course meal does for an LS1... just the fact a FWD 2.0L can hang within 2 car lengths to 100MPH from a dead stop is amazing to me... just to save you the trouble of searching the web and shuffling through the magazines... the LS1 was making well north of 400RWHP... probably around 430-450RWHP

also, I beat the 3V to 60, where at the 100MPH mark he only had a car length and it only put a single car length on me from a 40 roll to 100MPH, looks to me like you need to understand what "dragging hard" is.... it sounds as if you want to fall back on the 3V video to try and justify the fact I supplied you with the first video.. whcih is all you need... or the fact that a stock 3V would pull a stock 2V in the same manner as the 3V pulled my lincoln... which also adds to my proof that you blindly just don't want to see

and there you go quoting fantasy times again with the mid 13 second brigade... you constantly show your incompetence in every post you make, when are you gonna stop?

if it makes you feel any better the GTO romps out about 3-4 car lengths on all GT's shown in the video xD

my trap speed of 98MPH really seals this argument so there is really no reason to throw up your magazine mentality... at the end of the day I trap just about what a new edge 2V traps on a normal day... trust me, many a people have had this conversation with me once upon a time, and it's all been silenced with dead proof... you just came to the party about 2 years too late after the LS's very modest abilities have been shown with timeslips, decent kills and video's proving the fact, all the naysayers from back then were put to bed and my kills of recent this last winter only support the issue even more... so stop wasting your breath, that's the way it is, deal with it...

i have first hand seen a bolton gear 2v run 12.8 at 106 so let me know what size shot your lincon needs to run that i do not know what fantasy world u live in but take this **** to another forum and post it and see if you do not get laughed at... btw a basic cai exhasut tune 2v will run with if not beat a stock 3v and u got drug by a stock 3v in the vid so i think the 2v u posted ran like ****.... you really should not moderate on a site when you know nothing about the cars it represents..
Old 04-01-2010, 12:36 PM
bolton3valve
Banned

Originally Posted by 1.5LofFury
so when did a head/cam/intake LS1 suddenly become bolt-ons???
so when does a 300 fwhp street tire cobalt pull a 400+whp ls1 of the line??? oh wait its morbid duh
Old 04-01-2010, 12:38 PM
dr.apex
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by bolton3valve
you really should not moderate on a site when you know nothing about the cars it represents..
ooooohhh, that's classic!!
Old 04-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Morbid likes to fight with everyone.. i dunno whey he is even a moderator of any section.. he is king of personal attacks/flames and argueing over nothing. he is usually entertaining though.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:19 PM
dr.apex
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mishri
Morbid likes to fight with everyone.. i dunno whey he is even a moderator of any section.. he is king of personal attacks/flames and argueing over nothing. he is usually entertaining though.
It would be fun if his flames were, at least, worth listening too. I could understand if I were claiming that my car was some sort of All Powerful Machine, but I never made such claims nor would I.

Yes, I gotta admit, he is entertaining but doesn't live up to the hype.

Quick Reply: 6th gen GP GTP vs 2nd gen Lincoln LS