Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

old school v8 vs brand new v6

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 03:53 AM
302army187
6th Gear Member

YOUR GOING TO BREAK THE ENGINE! ITS BEAT! THAT ENGINE IS TOAST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BREAK IT IN PROPERLY!

jesus titty ****ing christ guys. It WILL NOT harm the engine AT ALL. going WOT will seat the rings/break in the motors a whole lot better then driving like miss daisy.

some of you need to get your panties out of your *** crack, and the sand out of your vag.

good run CTgreddy
Old 06-07-2010, 09:33 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Awesome
Old 06-07-2010, 11:33 PM
indisposible_teens
4th Gear Member

Most of you guys sound like little bitches... Please whine a little more!

How could you even consider that a race? They started from a roll, it lasted all of 5 seconds and the guy probably didn't even downshift... Not what I would consider even close to a race. More along the lines of showing off? If they had started from a stop or he had redlined the engine repeatedly then maybe but it didn't look like either of those things happened. Every time I have ever test drove a car I have always got on it to see how it acted/performed.

What do you think Ford built? An engine made of glass? These two new Mustang engines/tranny's are supposed to be some of the most durable engines made for a Mustang. They are built to handle extreme abuse that 99.9% of the cars will never see, even the ones used for drag racing. lmao
Old 06-08-2010, 12:07 AM
tspence45
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 302army187
YOUR GOING TO BREAK THE ENGINE! ITS BEAT! THAT ENGINE IS TOAST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BREAK IT IN PROPERLY!

jesus titty ****ing christ guys. It WILL NOT harm the engine AT ALL. going WOT will seat the rings/break in the motors a whole lot better then driving like miss daisy.

some of you need to get your panties out of your *** crack, and the sand out of your vag.

good run CTgreddy
x2. I was advised by a lot of people to do spirited driving and run mine up a ways to get the rings to seat properly. It's been proven that being broken in that way, engines will make more power and be able to handle the beating better as the miles rack up.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:19 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

More people totally get the point here! Great!

My POV on this is just that its messed up for someone else to race a car that was only supposed to be 'prepped'. They have no business taking it out and racing it....not sure why so many people are all like 'OMG YOU RLY THINK ENGIN GON BRAKE U R MORON'?

Do you guys just totally miss that point? Would you also be so nonchalant if you went to a valet and found out the kid that 'parked' your car actually took it out for a spin to race his buddy?

Also, do most of you just not care about any break in period for any new drivetrain part? Just curious.

Last edited by 99GTvert; 06-08-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:30 AM
302army187
6th Gear Member

valet is **** tons different then a car sitting on a lot, and some kid taking it for a spin.

you dont think that 70% of drivers that buy PERFORMANCE vehicles arn't going to mash the throttle atleast once?

you buy a car with 10miles on it, half of those are probably WOT
Old 06-08-2010, 01:32 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Awesome.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:16 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

This is one of those threads you either get or you dont. A couple of you clowns wanna sound tuff with your performance cars are made to be driven hard nonsense. Well guess what? Your wife has a vagina and was ment to be F%&Ked!!! But I bet you tuff guys wouldn't be to crazy about me taking her out and banging the **** out of her behind your back. Think about it.

Last edited by bluebeastsrt; 06-08-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:36 AM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
This is one of those thread you either get or you dont. A couple of you clowns wanna sound tuff with your performance cars are made to be driven hard nonsense. Well guess what? Your wife has a vagina and was ment to be F%&Ked!!! But I bet you tuff guys wouldn't be to crazy about me taking her out and banging the **** out of her behind your back. Think about.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:10 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
This is one of those thread you either get or you dont. A couple of you clowns wanna sound tuff with your performance cars are made to be driven hard nonsense. Well guess what? Your wife has a vagina and was ment to be F%&Ked!!! But I bet you tuff guys wouldn't be to crazy about me taking her out and banging the **** out of her behind your back. Think about.

Quick Reply: old school v8 vs brand new v6