Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

maxima death lol

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 02:24 PM
95cobragirl
2nd Gear Member

Default maxima death lol

ok so heres the deal....yeah when i get a little freaky feeling i do race my car....other than that i drive it like a granny....soi was chilling with some bros in our usual spot...mikey(89sixerkiller) was with me...craig, mikey's cuz has a sweet *** GT thats supercharged...and craig's friend was driving this maxima....so anyways we left our spot and mikey and i were cruising up 20th and we catch a light so the kid in the maxima pulls up....i didnt think anything about it...mikey and i were chilling to some new outkast...the light turns green and this kid jumps it so i felt the need to do it as well....so the next light im ready for it and i slaughter him....so then by this time craig is behind us wonderin whats up....so we pull into this parking lot and the kid in the maxima is like i wanna race you....so i was like sure why not...so we went up to college blvd....great stretch of straight quarter.....and i let him have it.....he eventually caught up to me towards the end of the quarter....4.10 gears are great for the shot but terrible for top end speed....we pulled into the sonic later and he was like yeah she beat me fair and sqaure...and the rest of the guys were like damn not bad for a girl....that made my night so to speak....just thought you guys might like to hear a good kill story....and juggie....this ones for you tiger mkay....jenna
Old 12-15-2003, 02:52 PM
redneck101
3rd Gear Member

Default maxima death lol

Originally Posted by 95cobragirl
ok so heres the deal....yeah when i get a little freaky feeling i do race my car....other than that i drive it like a granny....soi was chilling with some bros in our usual spot...mikey(89sixerkiller) was with me...craig, mikey's cuz has a sweet *** GT thats supercharged...and craig's friend was driving this maxima....so anyways we left our spot and mikey and i were cruising up 20th and we catch a light so the kid in the maxima pulls up....i didnt think anything about it...mikey and i were chilling to some new outkast...the light turns green and this kid jumps it so i felt the need to do it as well....so the next light im ready for it and i slaughter him....so then by this time craig is behind us wonderin whats up....so we pull into this parking lot and the kid in the maxima is like i wanna race you....so i was like sure why not...so we went up to college blvd....great stretch of straight quarter.....and i let him have it.....he eventually caught up to me towards the end of the quarter....4.10 gears are great for the shot but terrible for top end speed....we pulled into the sonic later and he was like yeah she beat me fair and sqaure...and the rest of the guys were like damn not bad for a girl....that made my night so to speak....just thought you guys might like to hear a good kill story....and juggie....this ones for you tiger mkay....jenna
</P>

Nice kill!</P>
Old 12-15-2003, 02:58 PM
redneck101
3rd Gear Member

Default maxima death lol

Originally Posted by 95cobragirl
thanks bryan....how about that mach 1....hows she run....
</P>

Oh my god, its very impressive... too bad you can't stomp it from a dig without going up in smoke, but if it would hook in first and second, it would be a rocket.. Cobragirl, it pulls soooo much harder in the topend than the gt did...Unbelievable actually..talk to ya' later, gotta get back to work..</P>
Old 12-15-2003, 08:09 PM
95cobragirl
2nd Gear Member

Default maxima death lol

nothin i accepted your apology and i appreciated it....i wanted to say thanks and then you jumped all over again...
Old 12-15-2003, 08:18 PM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default maxima death lol

well i dont consider you saying stuff like "and juggie....this ones for you tiger mkay...." appreciating it.
Old 12-15-2003, 08:22 PM
aaron_b_b
2nd Gear Member

Default maxima death lol

Originally Posted by Jugador
well i dont consider you saying stuff like "and juggie....this ones for you tiger mkay...." appreciating it.
</P>

lol... y'all talk like love birds..I'm just messingw/yajugador.. Hey, doesn't that mean "player" in spanish? </P>
Old 12-15-2003, 08:24 PM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default maxima death lol

why yes, i believe it does
Old 12-15-2003, 08:26 PM
aaron_b_b
2nd Gear Member

Default maxima death lol

Aquestion:Why did you choose the name? I'm just curious to know.. Are you latin? </P>
Old 12-15-2003, 08:30 PM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default maxima death lol

no. i just thought it was a funny name. im just a white kid who is taking spanish lol
Old 12-15-2003, 08:36 PM
aaron_b_b
2nd Gear Member

Default maxima death lol

Originally Posted by Jugador
no. i just thought it was a funny name. im just a white kid who is taking spanish lol
</P>

lol.. I see.. are you fluent? *** Jenna, sorry for veering in a different direction..Good kill by the way..lol..****</P>

Quick Reply: maxima death lol