Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

raced a Cavabalt SS.

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 07:30 PM
ironsoldier
I ♥ Acer

Default raced a Cavabalt SS.

whooped his *** with spray. i run 14.3 with the bottle and this guy was claiming 14s. he said i should run him without the juice so i did, and he had a fender on me. after we raced we pulled off and popped hoods, it was supercharged, i would say he runs high 14s since i run low 15s. he was cool about it, i said he had a nice car, for a chevy, and told him about my freind's club.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:32 PM
04_Sixer
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: raced a Cavabalt SS.

Nice run dude! It's awesome that you came that close without the spray! Low 15s on a sixer is pretty good too. What mods do you have. I'm trying to compile notes on the best modded sixers on this site, and basically copy them, lol! Maybe someday I can reach Autobadges' level, but for now I'd be more than happy at Booze's or Harvey's level!

Old 12-26-2005, 07:37 PM
ironsoldier
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 04_Sixer

Nice run dude! It's awesome that you came that close without the spray! Low 15s on a sixer is pretty good too. What mods do you have. I'm trying to compile notes on the best modded sixers on this site, and basically copy them, lol! Maybe someday I can reach Autobadges' level, but for now I'd be more than happy at Booze's or Harvey's level!

3.45s, t-lok, intake, mass-air, ported TB, chip, cut off exhaust after cats and put in x-pipe and no muffs. that's it for the engine. i gutted the trunk interior and removed anything i don't need. 50 shot of nitrous. Spec stage 3 Lightweight clutch and flywheel. steeda lower control arms. those are awesome, i knocked off 2/10s off my 1/4 mile time with the LCAs
Old 12-26-2005, 07:40 PM
04_Sixer
3rd Gear Member

That is so AWESOME!

You're as fast as a stock 99-04 GT in the 1/4 when you're on spray. Pretty impressive!
Old 12-26-2005, 07:45 PM
ironsoldier
I ♥ Acer

That is so AWESOME!

You're as fast as a stock 99-04 GT in the 1/4 when you're on spray. Pretty impressive!
in theory. i never use it. only when i don't want to lose, like when racing a ******** in a GT or a 4-banger. even if i don't beat the GT, just being on their *** the entire time is worth it. i have one of those setups that locks out the juice in first, and sprays at WOT.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:50 PM
04_Sixer
3rd Gear Member

How much does it cost to refill your bottle?
Old 12-26-2005, 08:27 PM
TommyV8
5th Gear Member

[sm=bs.gif] Those cars are unbeatable. A 99-04 GT is no match for a Cobalt SS and Chrysler Hemis aren't even a challenge.

[sm=smiley36.gif] Good kill.
Old 12-26-2005, 09:29 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: ironsoldier

3.45s, t-lok, intake, mass-air, ported TB, chip, cut off exhaust after cats and put in x-pipe and no muffs. that's it for the engine. i gutted the trunk interior and removed anything i don't need. 50 shot of nitrous. Spec stage 3 Lightweight clutch and flywheel. steeda lower control arms. those are awesome, i knocked off 2/10s off my 1/4 mile time with the LCAs
Man, that mod list is so familiar.

I would hate to see anyone falling for Matthockey's BS...
Old 12-26-2005, 10:27 PM
04_Sixer
3rd Gear Member

Ironsoldier isn't Matthockey..... is he?
Old 12-26-2005, 10:36 PM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

i have no idea, but they have the same kind of humor and the same kind of car/mods. + i think the join date actually makes sense. i wouldn't accuse anyone of anything without proof though.

Quick Reply: raced a Cavabalt SS.