Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Fake Camaro SS got owned

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 01:21 AM
BBKBadBoy
2nd Gear Member

Default Fake Camaro SS got owned

I was on my way to a friends house and this guy pulled out of Taco Bell what looked like to be one bad a$$ 2000 Camaro SS, it was lowered, had black wheels with a chrome lip, and had exhaust, so when i drove past i stopped because we were at a light and he rolled next to me and revved his engine, so i thought i was hearing things, i was like something is not rite hear so while we were waiting at the light, he revved his engine again and i was thinking to myself that sounds like a v6 so the guy rolled down his window and i rolled down mine and he was like you want some of this and he revved up again and i was like dude is that a v6 and he was like yea but it will outrun that stang, i couldnt do anything but laugh, does this guy really think his v6 Camaro would beat me?? so while we were waiting he said were gonna go on green, soon as it turned green we were off, lets make a long story short, of course the guy got owned, i guess he was trying to show off to his girlfriend but instead he got embarassed, the thing i liked about it, it actually looked like i beat a Camaro SS to everyone else because it looked exactly like a Camaro SS including the badging but i kno for a fact i couldnt beat a Camaro SS
Old 02-13-2006, 02:12 AM
ByPopularDemand
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Fake Camaro SS got owned

Wow ricer in a camaro
Old 02-13-2006, 02:16 AM
HaV
5th Gear Member

nice! Always nice to hand a poser his ***.
Old 02-13-2006, 02:24 AM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

Yea, theres a guy where I work that has this tricked out 00-02 Camaro. First day I saw it I was like "DAMN". He had a fricken TA ram air hood, lowered suspension, dual rectangle exhausts, and Altezza styled tail lamps. I thought it was one badass *****......till I walked by it one day. No SS or Z28 badges anywhere. Ok......hmmm, looks like V6 'maro rims with a high polish treatment. Alright, maybe its a sleeper. Then he fires it up behind me when I'm leaving the parking lot one day..........you're kidding? Its a frickin V6!! Sorry, I love my 98 V6 stang too.....but I'd never go all out to make it look like a cobra or something. Funny thing is that I saw him on a 4 lane highway the other nite messin with this 350Z. The Z flattened him.......I couldn't stop laughin. I say, if you're gonna talk the talk......make damn SURE you can walk the walk. He should have saved that 3 grand he dumped into exterior mods and ram-airing his V6 and just went get a Z28 or SS.
Old 02-13-2006, 02:59 AM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
2nd Gear Member

Worst part is that he badged it as a SS...what a tool. Good Kill!!
Old 02-13-2006, 03:04 AM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

well the kid did badge it right....Super Slow![sm=happybounce.gif]
ORIGINAL: SeVeReDiStOrTiOn

Worst part is that he badged it as a SS...what a tool. Good Kill!!
Old 02-13-2006, 09:58 AM
TommyV8
5th Gear Member

That tool got what he deserved; I wouldn't even try to pass my Z28 off as an SS. Good kill.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

Nice kill and a funny one at that.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:00 AM
BBKBadBoy
2nd Gear Member

yea, there are quite a few posers around here, pretty funny when you run into one saying they could take your v8
Old 02-13-2006, 11:24 AM
turbostang21
5th Gear Member

haha what a tool. there's a guy around here with a new edge saleen clone 6 banger...a while ago i was in line to pay for gas at the local high school and tool bags car spot. i overheard a kid saying how he stomped a saleen mustang so badly in his 1.8t. well i asked him what color it was and proceded to tell him it was a v6 clone. he laughed and said i knew something was up...it sounded "different" and he usually gets owned by stangs

Quick Reply: Fake Camaro SS got owned