SVT Forums

How Much HP does a non-supercharged Cobra motor have?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 09:47 PM
DUB 6
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: How Much HP does a non-supercharged Cobra motor have?

ok i got tired of waiting for you fellas to look this up yourself...So i will go and cut the writing and post it on here.....Give me a second...
Old 03-30-2004, 09:51 PM
DUB 6
I ♥ Acer

trying it now...
Old 03-30-2004, 09:54 PM
DUB 6
I ♥ Acer

http://carmodeler.net/gallery/2000cobra.htm

Ok fella i figured it out and put it on here...Like i said i look at this car every single day....and this site proves what he showed me...It looks almost identical to the 1999 Cobra...very nice car. and it's a 2000 model
Old 03-30-2004, 10:12 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

thats a model car...there were never any 2000's built...im going to contact SVT tommarow to put everything to rest
Old 03-30-2004, 10:23 PM
DUB 6
I ♥ Acer

man do what you please...i look at this mans car every day...i can read and i believe him when he shows me and tells me that it's a 2000 model...yeah that's a model car in the picture...but did you read what the author wrote....You guys ask me to prove it and when i do...Instead of you admitting that i'm right..You continue to deny my claim.
Old 03-31-2004, 02:29 AM
CobraSVT33
2nd Gear Member

dude you seriously have mental problems or something cause that site is one a guy created of a little model car he made, you know those little plastic kits you buy at a hobby shop, its not a real car how do you think he got pictures of the car laying on its side, i dont see any center caps on the rims either, i dont care what john doe says he almost got i want to see actual ford recognition that the car is real because no where is there anything that says that a regular cobra was available in 2000 all mustang registry sites and mustang production number sites state there were no cobras in 2000 besided the cobra r

for all of yall who want to see this phony site bandits is using here it is
Old 03-31-2004, 03:35 AM
DUB 6
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: CobraSVT33

dude you seriously have mental problems or something cause that site is one a guy created of a little model car he made, you know those little plastic kits you buy at a hobby shop, its not a real car how do you think he got pictures of the car laying on its side, i dont see any center caps on the rims either, i dont care what john doe says he almost got i want to see actual ford recognition that the car is real because no where is there anything that says that a regular cobra was available in 2000 all mustang registry sites and mustang production number sites state there were no cobras in 2000 besided the cobra r

for all of yall who want to see this phony site bandits is using here it is
Why in the hell are you saying i'm posting phony ****...I'm not the one who created the site....Dumb ****...I just told you that my neighbor has one and you go all crazy once i showed you evidence that's it very much possible...Production numbers aren't always correct...If you don't believe me then go to mystic cobra.com and you'll find out that several cobras go unaccounted for each year...but i guess they lie too......lol..

One final note...There were several 2000 Mystic Gold Cobras reportedly sold at various auto shows and one was even given away a prize to promote the Mystic Gold ones... Ford consider cancelling the project back in september and finally did in april 2000 and your telling me not one every left the assembly line. Yeah right
Old 03-31-2004, 12:56 PM
CobraSVT33
2nd Gear Member

wow, I'm the bitch boy thats funny cause I just got off the phone with SVT headquarters in Dearborn Michigan 1-800-FORD-SVT, I talked to the people there and there wasn't a single cobra available for 2000 other than the Cobra R
and in 99 the only cobra colors available were Black, Red, White and Green and cobra colors for 2001 were Zinc Yellow, Laser Red, Performance Red, True Blue, Mineral Grey, Black, Silver, and White

the only mustang available in gold was in 2000 as a regular mustang and it was Sunburst Gold(BP) and only 5,171 were made, i talked to svt personell personally and there were no 2000 cobra's and i dont think they lie so if you still want to believe your right were gunna need to see a copy of the certificate from svt otherwise its probably just a 2000gt with cobra badges and wheels
Old 03-31-2004, 06:50 PM
DUB 6
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: CobraSVT33

wow, I'm the bitch boy thats funny cause I just got off the phone with SVT headquarters in Dearborn Michigan 1-800-FORD-SVT, I talked to the people there and there wasn't a single cobra available for 2000 other than the Cobra R
and in 99 the only cobra colors available were Black, Red, White and Green and cobra colors for 2001 were Zinc Yellow, Laser Red, Performance Red, True Blue, Mineral Grey, Black, Silver, and White

the only mustang available in gold was in 2000 as a regular mustang and it was Sunburst Gold(BP) and only 5,171 were made, i talked to svt personell personally and there were no 2000 cobra's and i dont think they lie so if you still want to believe your right were gunna need to see a copy of the certificate from svt otherwise its probably just a 2000gt with cobra badges and wheels
That's funny SVT told me something completely different...I was told some where made for VIP ford excutives.....No production numbers where put out because ford was ashamed of what had happened....I'm not gonna continue to waste my time trying to settle a forum argument with you...So **** off..
Old 03-31-2004, 09:23 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

I haven't read most of the post, but the site says

ORIGINAL: Site
You say there weren't any Cobras built in 2000 besides the Cobra R? Not exactly. Ford built approximately two hundred SVT Cobras for the 2000 model year before canceling and recalling them late in 1999 due to an engine casting problem that plagued 1999 Cobras. This model is a replica of the black 2000 SVT Cobra I nearly purchased from Forest Ford of Chicago in September of 1999.

Wouldn't that pretty much end this tiresome debate?

Quick Reply: How Much HP does a non-supercharged Cobra motor have?