SVT Forums

I need a HE for my COBALT....LOL

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 02:15 PM
SSnipes

Default I need a HE for my COBALT....LOL

Yeah you read it write. I have a Cobalt (getting ready for the flaming, Flame suit on....Check!)

and I have made some intercooler modes. Intercooler holds 1.5L so it gets heat soaked quite easily. to gain capacity and more cooling others have had great success with SVT HE added to their cars.

Can you guide me to a low cost HE, used is ok. tried ebay. working on buying a used stock HE. I would prefer an aftermarket unit though. any thoughts. Appreciate your help. thanks.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:21 PM
antiv6
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I need a HE for my COBALT....LOL

http://www.lightningforceperformance...bra-p-318.html
http://www.lightningforceperformance...bra-p-319.html
the dual pass is better but the single may be smaller and work for your set up better not sure on size but dual is the way to go if possible and if you want a used stocker try svtperformance.com
Old 08-12-2007, 12:59 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

As long as you don't act like a typical Srt4, Cobalt or Redline Ion owner - you're fine...

If you're looking for a stock terminator one, I would check out svtperformance.com.. in the market - they always have some used he pretty cheap.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:06 AM
SSnipes

thankyou.

as far as typical Cobalt owner, LOL yeah I know what you mean. I think I am quite abit different. I amaze alot of mustangs in the area but wont say I kick *** on every single mustang. I get respect from some that beat me cause they thought they were going to leave me like I was standing still.

The reason I have the car is different from most. If I want the fastest car I would get a V-8 something. My goals are quite different. Streetable, fast, and 50MPG. Lofty I know but I am faster than 13.9 (hesistating to say. I have a slip with 13.9 but now have done alot more work to the car) and doing 46MPG.

Some people say why bother, I say to be different. I love the shock factor on the early 90's corvette owners. car is just fun in that manner. Hopefully I can maintain respect from this forum community due to the same.

Old 09-09-2007, 12:23 AM
SSnipes

LOL I tried to register at SVTperformance and guess what. they banned me before even letting me be registered. too funny. Guess a typical cobalt owner really sends shivers up MUSTANG owners' spine.....LOL
Old 09-09-2007, 01:20 AM
Ahnial8u
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SSnipes

LOL I tried to register at SVTperformance and guess what. they banned me before even letting me be registered. too funny. Guess a typical cobalt owner really sends shivers up MUSTANG owners' spine.....LOL
Ahh those guys are douchebags anyhow!!
Probably 45% of the members here have been banned from there
Old 09-09-2007, 09:23 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

i dont know why you'd be banned? a cobalt owner tried to buy me stock he when I was selling it... just lie about the car you have... lol say your returning your cobra back to stock, lol.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Blownsvt
5th Gear Member

yeah i don't know why they would bann you. thats just plain dumb. if you want i will take a look over there for you and let you know what i find. i have not been banned yet.