SVT Forums

Street Race

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:15 PM
blazingV8

Default RE: Street Race

oh i forgot the more the posts the bigger the ****. ive been racing since 19 at infinieon and laguna seca man. dont come and tell me wut i do and dont know.he and thousands others are going to endanger ur family no matter what so just give some constructive critizism so he doesnt endanger ur family instead of blowing up and being an ***. u sound like those old timers talkin bout those"dang kids and their loud music and fast loud cars",we are all fans of stangs and this kid whether an ex ricer or not is asking for sum help. u dont got anything helpful to say,then keep ur negativity out of these forums cuz they are made for questions like this and people like him,a fan of stangs who needs advice. lets all just get along...
Old 04-28-2008, 09:30 PM
mfj
Banned

its funny, because its only the immature newbs that try to defend this clown.... go swing on somebody else's nuts, and for god's sake, stop preaching to me...

yeah, im going to tell that kid how to race thru traffic better, because since everyones doing it, i shouldn't try to stop one person... u obviously have no kids, and possibly no family...

good day sir...
Old 04-28-2008, 09:35 PM
blazingV8

ORIGINAL: mfj

its funny, because its only the immature newbs that try to defend this clown.... go swing on somebody else's nuts, and for god's sake, stop preaching to me...

yeah, im going to tell that kid how to race thru traffic better, because since everyones doing it, i shouldn't try to stop one person... u obviously have no kids, and possibly no family...

good day sir...
naw man i wasnt dumb enough to empregnate anyone this early in my life. im not preaching. for all i care go put ur car in another ditch or do sum stupid **** like u have with all ur other cars.talking bout big boys and uve newbed thru more stangs than anyone ive ever heard of. ur logic is garbage and ur words mundane at best. u speak as if u know yet ur stories on what has happened to ur cars only further proves my point that big talk and rude people is only a sign of obvious immaturity. o and in all honesty,u got urself a nice ride man. too bad the driver is an *******.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:49 PM
mfj
Banned

i beg to differ... the original poster inquired on how he could "destroy them for even thinking they should mess with me" that he runs into on the road while driving...

please explain y my logic is garbage, since u seem to think ur so wise...

how pathetic u are that u are actually backing up this ricer, defending him to take on any car in traffic.

you can now go back to fairy land and choke on that **** you have been smoking because I am done with you and this subject.

go flap that vagina on ur face, that u call a mouth, somewhere else, *** hole...
Old 04-28-2008, 10:49 PM
blazingV8

ORIGINAL: mfj

i beg to differ... the original poster inquired on how he could "destroy them for even thinking they should mess with me" that he runs into on the road while driving...

please explain y my logic is garbage, since u seem to think ur so wise...

how pathetic u are that u are actually backing up this ricer, defending him to take on any car in traffic.

you can now go back to fairy land and choke on that **** you have been smoking because I am done with you and this subject.

go flap that vagina on ur face, that u call a mouth, somewhere else, *** hole...
you know what i agree with u on that quote he put up that it is by all means the stupidest thing to try to accomplish on the streets and he should take it to the track. i am NOT defending him, i am defending the right for him to ask his question,however diluted it may be. that is all .never did i condone his actions and i have never put my life nor the life of others in the public streets in danger so in that aspect i concur with ur dislike for this guy but there are different ways to say things other than to knock on him cuz all ur doing is fueling his fire. listen if hate is wut u want to display then hate is wut u accomplished but a simple" dont race on the streets ,do it in the track " could have sufficed.as for the other things u wrote in the end of ur post, i will ignore them cuz if past anger issues that i have personally have had to deal with have shown me, qoutes like that are for someone who has run out of smart and logical things to say. but to each his own. as for this conversation i believe everything that needed to be said has been said. and damn that kid for starting such a stupid thread that has led to this.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:39 AM
Ehmark
3rd Gear Member

A stupid thread from the start. People who arent even familiar with their car shouldnt take risks like that. Wait till he figures out that RWD really doesnt like rain and when he figures it out hell hit somebody.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:00 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

lol mfj... you had to start it... we're getting attacked by the ~100 posts crew now!

It's ok MFJ - the guy that loves to fight is goin to pick one with someone and get taken out - it'll be ok homie... lol
Old 04-29-2008, 10:01 AM
PhattyDre16
2nd Gear Member

Youguys need to shut up. I drive an S197, so that means i'm superior to everyone on this thread.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:38 AM
mfj
Banned

ORIGINAL: PhattyDre16

Youguys need to shut up. I drive an S197, so that means i'm superior to everyone on this thread.
lmao
Old 04-29-2008, 12:06 PM
aynjell
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: robbylozzi

Thanks for the help all those that added advice....im not as dumb as i act. its a trick someone taught me to make other people do things for you, or give you all the advice they have....

@#* you to those that didnt

We should meet and fight....i love to fight....you live on your computer and you are a loser....
I think I will interject.

First and foremost, I agree, acting dumb often tricks your opponent into giving information in a belittling way, they feel powerful and better than you. It works, I've done it, and I've benefitted from it. But you know what? I use that to figure out where I stand against other cars, by finding out thier modifications before the race. Figuring out advice on SHIFTING, well... that's probably not something you should act dumb about, or pretend to not know about. And if you need us to be tricked into giving you information about it, then you're probably not faking it anyway. Suffice it to say, that's bull****. [:-]

Second, your comment at the end of your post suggested the lack of intelligence was again, not a farce. I am not sure I'd be looking for fights on the internet, it's not exactly the best place. Most people can sit behind the security of thier keyboards and laugh at your pre pubescent rage. It's adorable, really. If you (or your father) can afford a Terminator, then you can probably afford a crappy car to learn all these advanced driving techniques on without damaging a high dollar car.

I made that mistake myself, and I'm suggesting you do not. (Nobody's perfect, right?)

Quick Reply: Street Race