SVT Forums

Street Race

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 11:32 AM
DOHC

Default RE: Street Race

OMG.. What ****. is you don't like the post don't respond. simple... And Cashier boy, what does mfj mean, Mother F...king Jerk?
Old 05-04-2008, 11:44 AM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DOHC

OMG.. What ****. is you don't like the post don't respond. simple... And Cashier boy, what does mfj mean, Mother F...king Jerk?
Here's the thing though, this is an open public forum. Anyone can post if they want to. If you can't take the criticism, then don't post on Mustang Forums.

Edit: As for the OP, quit waisting your gas on s*** cars.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:13 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

ehh dont even worry about responding to this guy - he's a retard. One of those people that really thinks he knows what he's talking about - but has no clue. he's an "underground" racer... but never told anyone what car he drives??? but tried to make fun of me for selling my Terminator, then buying a Mach, lol

ORIGINAL: 2k1gt

Here's the thing though, this is an open public forum. Anyone can post if they want to. If you can't take the criticism, then don't post on Mustang Forums.

Edit: As for the OP, quit waisting your gas on s*** cars.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:32 PM
1999cobrasvt

well mfj i was looking at your car domain thing and apparently u have gone thru 2 gt's both totalled and2 motors in the cobra
Old 05-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

I don't understand why so many people just bring the conversation down into this level, very sad.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:14 PM
1badss/sc
1st Gear Member

I dont think its a matter of not liking the post. I think its more of "look at this guy, what a f'ing idiot, I have to say something to him for being such a jerk-off."

First impressions mean everything. If you act like a fool, you probably are one. If you are a fool, MAYBE you shouldnt be racing every car on the road ( or street racing at all ) because you can get someone killed? When you start athread saying you race acura's, and big trucks because of their exhaust, maybe you shouldnt be racing, because God only knows what else hes racing ( probly every car that he see's ).

Racing lots of cars everyday = higher chance of accidents
Higher chance of accidents = higher chance of people dying
Higher chance of people dying = SOMETHING YOU SHOULDNT F'ING DO!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:51 AM
mfj
Banned

yet another tool, that happens to be a newb.... [:@]
Old 05-05-2008, 02:59 PM
pitmitch910
2nd Gear Member

im surprised this thread has come this far haha.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:04 PM
pitmitch910
2nd Gear Member

Ive done ALL of the work on my car except the gears. I am pretty sure the engine swap and the old pi swap were more difficult than the gears. Anyone else here do there own work theres got to be at least a few of us?
I do my own work also, the only thing i wont do is gears, i just like doing the mod work myself get more satisfaction that way
Old 05-05-2008, 05:16 PM
DOHC

ORIGINAL: 1999cobrasvt

well mfj i was looking at your car domain thing and apparently u have gone thru 2 gt's both totalled and2 motors in the cobra
lol lol lol[sm=roll.gif] sounds like he should be asking the questions. Like most on this site, he cares more about # of post.... INTERNET RACER.....

Quick Reply: Street Race