SVT Forums

what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 01:59 AM
axe20

Default what do you think?

I have cobra 2003 i am finding the stock shifter too hard to shift when the car get hot,

I have hear a lill noise coming from the rear axil while driving, any one found problems like this?

The first owner had used Nitto's
Old 08-31-2005, 06:09 AM
Ltd10th03cobra

Default RE: what do you think?

You might want to bring it by Ford to have them check it out. As soon as I got my 03 cobra, I bought a Pro 5.0 shifter. It's awesome. I hear noise from my suspension in the back due to the guy switching to a solid axle and not doing it entirely correctly. I think your axle needs looked at. It depends if the previous owner had serious horsepower going to the ground. If he used a different blower or big dose of nitrous. That might have something to do with it. The previous owner of my car regret to inform me he had nitrous on the car and pulley changes. Thats the thing with the 03 cobra, it has so much potential so people over exploit it sometimes. They remove the equipment before they sell it and don't inform the new owner. It is not right, but people continue to do it. Anyways, good luck with your cobra.