SVT Forums

Fiat buys ford

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 09:49 PM
mfj
Banned

SVT Performance sucks major *****... Nuff said...
Old 06-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Xemeth
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mfj
SVT Performance sucks major *****... Nuff said...
Sounds like someone found a site where his "wonderfully awesome" Mustang was a dime a dozen.

SVTP is leagues ahead of MF as far as tech knowledge. There's some smart guys here, but there's a bunch there.

And their classified's is awesome. I bought and sold a whole load of **** there.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:38 PM
MAD SVT
4th Gear Member

but its all the same recycled biased opinions of everything.... granted, if you ran into a problem where you needed some advice, thats probably the place i would post also.. but then id gtfo.

when i posted my KB vs Whipple post over there, i had about 60 replys, 50 of which came from guys with whipples saying how much KB sucks, and their customer service sucks yadda yadda, although none of them have ever dealt with KB, or their products... its just the same recycled opinions that everyone on that site has bought into. one guy does one thing, posts a 600 hp number, gets some followers, and next thing you know.... You have 1000 people all trying to be different but yet the same as eachother.. read everyones sig and theyre mod list, as far as the Terminators go, they all have the same car!!!

I'll take collective opinions from several different sites and form my own conclusion.

oh.... but SVTP's Pics & Video Buffet FTMFW!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Smokin04
2nd Gear Member

SVTP is gay. To make a claim that SVTP has more tech knowledge than Modfords is BS. It's most of the same guys on both sites, I know because I'm one of them, but I also know 80% of the frequent "answer the question" guys. +1 on the Pics and Videos section...hard to beat and their classifieds are good too, but I will rarely (if ever) post a tech issue there. There are FAR more knowledgeable dudes on MF...not to mention tuners.

But I'm not knocking your opinion...I just humbly disagree.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:22 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

btw TT+L =tax title and license plate , here its "tax, tags and title".

O.P u suck @ thread titles. Yes SVTP is filled with monsters.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Fstanggt96
3rd Gear Member

Idk if your still watching this thread or not but I am 18 with a clean driving record and the good grade discount (which is a bs dicount btw lol) and found out that it would cost me $300 a month to insure a Mach 1 with full coverage!!! Apparently the Mach 1 is in the same sports car class as a cobra, I asked about that too... I am trying to buy a Mach 1 or 01 cobra still though lol.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:54 PM
MAD SVT
4th Gear Member

haha you fail.... you need to get another car as a DD and use that as a secondary... I used to pay 430 a month for my Tundra, ranger, and cobra... the cobra only added $75.

btw i have a total of 29 tickets(not all were moving violations) in the last 10 years of driving.... insurance is not cheap for me LOL. i hit 25, sold the ranger... now i only pay 220 (have 3 tickets currently on record)
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 AM
Smokin04
2nd Gear Member

^^ Damn bro...29? Keep your foot out of it. LOL!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:12 AM
MAD SVT
4th Gear Member

LOL... dude i drive around 45,000 a year.... IN NAZIFORNIA!! if i had to guess, i'd say that only 20 are for speeding, the rest are bs... and even my worst speeding ever was only 18 mph over. 83 in a 65
3 seatbelt tickets
1 Following to closely (wtf is that?!?)
2 Failure to yield
1 Improper Transponder Location(this one is complete b.s., if you dont have a transponder at all on the toll road, its a $50 ticket.... if you have one, but its not exactly where its supposed to be, its a $150 ticket... absoutely retarded)
1 Driving on the wrong side of the road (haha theres a funny backstory)
1 Crossing double yellow

Ive never fought any of them, i figure i do something wrong every day (like most of us).... and get 1 ticket every four months.... i'd say im lucky!!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:22 AM
MAD SVT
4th Gear Member

oh and i had a fix it ticket once.. that was my worst ticket ever actually.

I made a right turn on red, when it was clearly posted that i couldnt, and then i guess i proceeded to speed thru traffic without using a turn signal.... for about 3 miles, the WHOLE time there was a Cop behind me with his lights on... but i was on the phone arguing with my gf, so i was obivious to the lights LOL.

When i finally stopped... the cop of course made me get out with my hands in the air (thought i was running i guess) but ended up just yelling at me for a bout 5 minutes until his throat got scratchy!! i guess i looked as dumbfounded as i was stupid driving...

Anyways he finally just told me that I should get my *** kicked for driving that way (rightfully so... i would have been ok with that) and wrote me a ticket for my broken blinkers... he said "they must be broken... i didnt see you turn them on once!"

Now 4 months go by, my In-home installer authorization (at work) gets revoked due to a bench warrant... so i go to court to see what it is? well it was the $10 blinker ticket i forgot to pay, now $430.... So i did get what i deserved after all LOL

Quick Reply: Fiat buys ford