SVT Forums

some 2v's guys?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 10:14 AM
hot sauce
2nd Gear Member

Default some 2v's guys?

i am just gonna say i dont have a problem with 2v stangs i have owned a few of them,but it seems like a few of there drivers are some of the biggest a$$hats or maybe a found a whole crew of them. i was at the track doing a few passes and a group of them come though the pits reving there cars up and stopping behind our cars (it was a few of us in cobra parked in a group) just sitting there and reving so i walk over there and they drive off and then a girl driving a 96 gt does the samething about 10min later so i get in my car and go to the staging lanes and one of the guys come flying though the wanting line up next to me and race well i proceded to blow the doors off every single one of them that tried to race me. as me and my buddy in his 01 are leaving we pass the little crew off to the side talking my buddy throws a rev at them and next thing i know we see a car driving like bat outta hell though the parking lot he wants to race on the highway my boy rapes him 5 times and then he pulls beside me and well you guess what would happen to a bolt on 2v vs a pullied 04 cobra. does anybody else with cobras have to deal with young kids doing this?
Old 08-22-2009, 11:48 AM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

Hey when I had my 2v I respected anyone with a Cobra. You just ran into a bunch of stupid guys and gals that thought their **** don't stink.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:04 PM
hot sauce
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by WannaBeGearHead
Hey when I had my 2v I respected anyone with a Cobra. You just ran into a bunch of stupid guys and gals that thought their **** don't stink.
yea they almost took the fun outta beating them on wore out street tires
Old 08-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Blownsvt
5th Gear Member

nope never really had that problem. Seems like most people around here know who i am and stay clear lol. I rarely get a random race like that. Usually its a predetermined set up race between 2 equal cars for me.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:25 PM
00' GT
2nd Gear Member

yea, u ran into a couple dipsh!ts.probably the first v-8 they've ever owned! i own a 2v and would never try n buck up to a cobra! not yet! lol!
Old 08-22-2009, 01:59 PM
boduke0220
6th Gear Member

i respect cobra's, but every car make/model has people like that...
Old 08-22-2009, 06:42 PM
hot sauce
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by boduke0220
i respect cobra's, but every car make/model has people like that...
true,just never ran into a whole group of before lol
Old 08-22-2009, 07:02 PM
pcs
4th Gear Member

i believe u ran in to a group of dumb a$$e$. why would anyone be driving fast around the parking lot at a drag strip. they could hit someone just walking to there car. i dont care what someone drives, if its fast, its fast. my gt looks stock but will eat my snake alive from a roll or the dig so remember that their are fast 2v as well.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:31 PM
hot sauce
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by pcs
i believe u ran in to a group of dumb a$$e$. why would anyone be driving fast around the parking lot at a drag strip. they could hit someone just walking to there car. i dont care what someone drives, if its fast, its fast. my gt looks stock but will eat my snake alive from a roll or the dig so remember that their are fast 2v as well.
any car can be fast bro but you will see alot more cobras killing 2v gt thats way it is glad you got a good running 2v
Old 08-22-2009, 09:40 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by hot sauce
any car can be fast bro but you will see alot more cobras killing 2v gt thats way it is glad you got a good running 2v
I don't know, I haven't seen that happen much. I guess it's b/c most 2V owners that are going to step up to the plate with a blown 4V will probably be bringing a little something to the table. In other words you probably won't encounter your average 13 second GT, unless the guy is an idiot... or atleast that's what I've noticed.

Quick Reply: some 2v's guys?