SVT Forums

hi end auto SVT cobra

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 11:23 AM
MojoRisen

Derock, funny you should ask about Hi End Auto, I just bought an 03 Sonic Blue from them last monday, the 12th. I drove 4 hours from Maryland and it was well worth the drive. Robert, the owner is real nice and doesnt seem in the business to make money. He is a pharmacist and only opened the dealership because he loves mustangs, not because he needs the money, so i bet you could make some kind of deal with him regarding your trade in. A buddy of mine also bought a Termi from them 2 or 3 months back. I would definitely recommend checking them out...let me know if you have any questions about them...
Old 07-20-2010, 09:01 AM
derockgt
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by MojoRisen
Derock, funny you should ask about Hi End Auto, I just bought an 03 Sonic Blue from them last monday, the 12th. I drove 4 hours from Maryland and it was well worth the drive. Robert, the owner is real nice and doesnt seem in the business to make money. He is a pharmacist and only opened the dealership because he loves mustangs, not because he needs the money, so i bet you could make some kind of deal with him regarding your trade in. A buddy of mine also bought a Termi from them 2 or 3 months back. I would definitely recommend checking them out...let me know if you have any questions about them...
really did you see the other sonic blue one there?! i want it so bad. still up in the air though. just paid my 2010 off owed 26K on it and Robert said he would give my 21K for it... so its a tuff chioce. i have to look at it practially too. i dont want to have the cobra as a daily drive but it would be... and im fine with having a brand new car with a 7 year warranty... might just save up and get the whipple 550HP kit
Old 07-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

I'd only trade car for car....hope the deal works out for ya!
Old 07-20-2010, 01:34 PM
derockgt
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Timspony
I'd only trade car for car....hope the deal works out for ya!
thats what i was planning on but he said he wouldnt do it on the cobra i was looking at. but he did say any others in the same price range. so back to looking:P
Old 07-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Why not sell your Mustang first? ...then go look at the Cobra(s) with CASH!?
Old 07-20-2010, 04:53 PM
thunderhorse
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Timspony
...With 8 previous owners, I would want to look at the Cobra first!
+1

And just for reference.. I snagged my '03 SB with similar mods for a few thousand less than what he's asking. I bet you could get that down to $21,500.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:05 PM
derockgt
1st Gear Member

^^^ ive thought about that too. i will be moving in 3 months from ohio to florida if i sell it myself then im going to wait till i get there and look for cobras down there
Old 07-22-2010, 08:47 AM
johnnycool

Originally Posted by derockgt
^^^ ive thought about that too. i will be moving in 3 months from ohio to florida if i sell it myself then im going to wait till i get there and look for cobras down there
If you do there is a dealership north of Orlando that deals in nothing but high end mustangs and lightings, termis pop up pretty regular in the private classifides most in the 18 to 20 range. so you shouldn't have any issues finding one here. You might want to reconcider moving here, it is hot as hell
Old 07-22-2010, 12:25 PM
derockgt
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by johnnycool
If you do there is a dealership north of Orlando that deals in nothing but high end mustangs and lightings, termis pop up pretty regular in the private classifides most in the 18 to 20 range. so you shouldn't have any issues finding one here. You might want to reconcider moving here, it is hot as hell
sweet looks like ill have better luck finding one close once i move. i like the warm weather. lived in AZ for 7 years. i know its dry heat in AZ but theres the beach in FL!!!!!