SVT Forums

Underdrive Pulleys

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by WhiteFoxGT
Have you had a set on your 4v Bhead car before? Or are you basing off what everyone behind the keyboard says? Thought so....

I threw UDs on and swapped 3.73s to 4.10s (at the same time) and picked up 4mph in the quarter.. I know gears didnt make that huge of a difference. They might not gain 15whp but every little bit helps is my theory.

+1...
Old 10-13-2010, 07:22 PM
mfj
Banned

No, it's a fact. It might add 1-2 hp. Waste of money, in my opinion. Money NOT well spent, numbnutz...
Old 10-13-2010, 07:23 PM
mfj
Banned

As far as why do people still buy them, that is a laughable argument at best. Did you not know that 99.% percent of our population is made up of morons that are quick to believe anything they hear. Mustang guys, like you, are no exception.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:44 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Ok big guy. I'm obviously a know nothing troll...so I'll just delete my profile and move on.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:41 AM
mfj
Banned

Ok big guy. I'm obviously a know nothing troll...so I'll just delete my profile and move on.
I already knew that much! You made it OBVIOUS! You're just butt hurt because we are not helping your make $60 on the poor schmuck that's buying everything that you are saying lol...
Old 10-14-2010, 10:12 AM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mfj
I already knew that much! You made it OBVIOUS! You're just butt hurt because we are not helping your make $60 on the poor schmuck that's buying everything that you are saying lol...
amen...

thanks for the call out btw whitefox. apprreciate it. just because i haven't wasted money on a retarded part doesn't mean i don't have close friends that have.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:25 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Ima go ahead and just give this whole thread a

I'll keep my thoughts and you guys keep yours. And Im not trying to rip off some guy I'm not even 100% sure if I still wanna use em.

And you're welcome any time for the callouts. I forgot MFJ was god on MF
Old 10-14-2010, 02:11 PM
mfj
Banned

Ima go ahead and just give this whole thread a

I'll keep my thoughts and you guys keep yours. And Im not trying to rip off some guy I'm not even 100% sure if I still wanna use em.

And you're welcome any time for the callouts. I forgot MFJ was god on MF
Cool story bro...
Old 10-14-2010, 05:43 PM
KillJoy
3rd Gear Member

I just bought my first b head cobra. And was interested in pulleys. MFJ do you have a dyno sheet of what a stock bhead with pullies will do? I see you know alot about b heads so i was interested
Old 10-14-2010, 07:16 PM
mfj
Banned

Originally Posted by KillJoy
I just bought my first b head cobra. And was interested in pulleys. MFJ do you have a dyno sheet of what a stock bhead with pullies will do? I see you know alot about b heads so i was interested
Are you seriously that dumb? Do you think that different heads is going to make a difference of what pulleys do to your car? Whether you got a Honda, Camaro, or Mustang, UD pullies is a big waste of money!

Quick Reply: Underdrive Pulleys