SVT Forums

Can I cut my springs???

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 05:02 AM
Bladerunner
2nd Gear Member

Welcome.
Don't cut your stock springs.
Get the Eibach Pro Kit springs they make for the perfect drop I think.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:09 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bladerunner
Welcome.
Don't cut your stock springs.
Get the Eibach Pro Kit springs they make for the perfect drop I think.
i disagree. i cut my springs and dont regret it at all.

i had eibachs on my 94 and hated them. the ride was terrible!
Old 12-19-2010, 05:06 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

I cut my springs and they ride awesome.. Just don't cut too much
Old 12-19-2010, 07:29 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Please whatever anyone does with their cars, please do not listen to Bladerunners advice. He is a troll.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:36 PM
TRUEBLUE3934
4th Gear Member

QUOTE=PurpleIcedGT;7339488]Please whatever anyone does with their cars, please do not listen to Bladerunners advice. He is a troll.[/QUOTE]

...or, everyone just take all advice with a grain of salt and put more weight in advice from those that you trust. If you don't trust someone, simply ignore them.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:04 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TRUEBLUE3934

...or, everyone just take all advice with a grain of salt and put more weight in advice from those that you trust. If you don't trust someone, simply ignore them.
im going to be honest...your posts like this are getting annoying. you're like the annoying mother of MF.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:16 PM
TRUEBLUE3934
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 945LSTANG
im going to be honest...your posts like this are getting annoying. you're like the annoying mother of MF.
I hear ya!
It is not my intention to annoy most of the members here. On the contrary, I am hoping to help us get to a better place. The negative comments on the forum are extremely frustrating to see. Often times from the same members repeatedly.

I have been a member on another forum for over 3 years and not one time have I seen a single negative post. I think the main difference between the 2 forums is avergae age. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good and sharp young guys on here. There are also some who completely miss the point of these forums.

I will probably try to visit here a lot less because I am tired of reading some of the crap posted.

I honestly thank you for posting this though. I'm sure you are not the only one who feels that way. If that is the effect I am having in here, then I will gladly move on and leave you all in peace.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:41 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TRUEBLUE3934
I hear ya!
It is not my intention to annoy most of the members here. On the contrary, I am hoping to help us get to a better place. The negative comments on the forum are extremely frustrating to see. Often times from the same members repeatedly.

I have been a member on another forum for over 3 years and not one time have I seen a single negative post. I think the main difference between the 2 forums is avergae age. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good and sharp young guys on here. There are also some who completely miss the point of these forums.

I will probably try to visit here a lot less because I am tired of reading some of the crap posted.

I honestly thank you for posting this though. I'm sure you are not the only one who feels that way. If that is the effect I am having in here, then I will gladly move on and leave you all in peace.
im not advising you to just up and leave the forum. it was more of a heed your own advice and ignore the post.

i agree with you though, sometimes the posts are annoying and are counter productive to the idea of a forum. on the other hand, sometimes the posts are nice in that they break up the dullness associated with tech.

i too feel that MF has slowed down a bit and has lost some quality members but hey, life must go on right? nothing says you have to log on here on a regular basis. i know i sure haven't been on here near as much as i have in the past.

hopefully your other website stays clutter free so you can enjoy it. take care.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:51 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

If I had admin privs I'd ban a few river trolls and all would be well
Old 12-20-2010, 07:56 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Ill have to agree with the above, trying to play humanatarium is nice but not when it comes to tech, when someone posts idiotic comments and wrong information its good to be blunt about it, by ignoring bad information some people that read it might actually follow it if people decide to block it out. Blunt honestly goes a lot farther than a sugar coating.

Quick Reply: Can I cut my springs???