The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Mamba vs. SubTexel

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 05:49 PM
SubTexel
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 83gtragtop
Do It!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LvZp...eature=related

You know the b*tch's be choosin' if you bring that down to the strip.
Keepin' it real yo. That is a car not too uncommon from cruising the local areas... Every Friday night there are "crews" of them rolling around.

Originally Posted by Black Mamba GTT
Sub if you show up in this I'm leavin!!!

Originally Posted by Stone629
Damn, nothing good could possible come from that catastrophe of a car. I'd be leaving too, Mamba, lol!
haha. The sad thing is those cars roll all around here in Hampton Roads... It's beyond common, and in horrible two tone paint jobs (Purple and lime green two tone, pumpkin orange and pink with silver highlights... etc...).
Old 09-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

I'm glad I got the hell out of Hampton way back in 1983!

Thank you Mom and Dad, I owe you, lol!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:24 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SubTexel
Every Friday night there are "crews" of them rolling around.

Crews rolling in "donks?" Sad.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

I think it's funny they coined the term "donk" to stand for these cars... It's almost like someone thought of the idea so everyone on the road would make fun of them and they were like

"HEY! let's call it a donk because it's the most retarded name I've ever heard to go with the most retarded idea I've ever had"
Old 09-24-2009, 03:52 PM
SubTexel
3rd Gear Member

Well car was delivered in CA today. Maybe I'll get some runs in against some random people on the way back from LAX tomorrow
Old 09-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

So you are here already?
Old 09-26-2009, 08:37 PM
SubTexel
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Black Mamba GTT
So you are here already?
Yep, got in yesterday afternoon. Have to change out the plugs and get it tuned. Busy unpacking a bunch of crap, I'll hit you up once I get settled in.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

Alright dude. Are you tuning it to 91 or are you gonna leave it at 93?
Old 10-02-2009, 06:24 PM
SCs197gt
On A Mish

We better get this going now...when you were talking about this in my thread mamba i hadn't seen this thread yet but now that i've seen this its going down for sure.

Okay somebody said sub lives in Temecula?? and you are in the LA area...i'm actually in Corona now and am pretty much smack in the middle of you two. There are some pretty good wide lanes heading south on the 15 where i've gotten into it with a couple of vettes and srt's around Lake Elsinore.

My buddy is putting down 450whp in his charger srt and I walk him pretty good and I am excited to test out my 12 lbs of boost against you gentelmen

I actually think this is going to be a good race and can be anyone's win saying we only go to 130 or so. Anything more than that mamba you've got it...at a 35-40 start my car pulls like a beast and its near impossible to get traction from a stop but I squeaked out a win to a 911 turbo from a dig so it can be done.

lets get ready to rumble...
Old 10-02-2009, 07:44 PM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by stang435hp
We better get this going now...when you were talking about this in my thread mamba i hadn't seen this thread yet but now that i've seen this its going down for sure.

Okay somebody said sub lives in Temecula?? and you are in the LA area...i'm actually in Corona now and am pretty much smack in the middle of you two. There are some pretty good wide lanes heading south on the 15 where i've gotten into it with a couple of vettes and srt's around Lake Elsinore.

My buddy is putting down 450whp in his charger srt and I walk him pretty good and I am excited to test out my 12 lbs of boost against you gentelmen

I actually think this is going to be a good race and can be anyone's win saying we only go to 130 or so. Anything more than that mamba you've got it...at a 35-40 start my car pulls like a beast and its near impossible to get traction from a stop but I squeaked out a win to a 911 turbo from a dig so it can be done.

lets get ready to rumble...
I would suggest that you guys stay away from the 15 fwy. CHPs are lurking all over. If anything, I would get on the Chino Hills Fwy (71) and go at it.. Nice long strech and few on ramps...

Last edited by MrRogers; 10-02-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Mamba vs. SubTexel