The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

What do honda fanboys smoke?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 10:02 PM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Jesus...you have found a champion there.

I dont even comprehend how people can be so stupid. Might as well give up on him
Old 09-14-2011, 06:53 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Actually the integra is one of the best handling fwd vehicles ever. Doesn't mean **** in the world of drag racing, but were great little cars, especially for tight autocross courses.

I never understood why people can't be proud of what their car is good at, they have to be better than everyone at everything.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:48 AM
1.5LofFury
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustangman02232
integras are great cars, for somebody that wants good cheap transportation but doesnt want the embarressment of being seen in a civic.

hell my 7100 pound truck runs 13s on a bad day.... (let alone 1.5s truck)
Old 09-14-2011, 09:31 AM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by LostBoyz
Actually the integra is one of the best handling fwd vehicles ever. Doesn't mean **** in the world of drag racing, but were great little cars, especially for tight autocross courses.

I never understood why people can't be proud of what their car is good at, they have to be better than everyone at everything.
I call it honda aids.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:15 PM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by justinschmidt1
I call it honda aids.
What do you call that?
Old 09-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by LostBoyz
Actually the integra is one of the best handling fwd vehicles ever.
it isn't THE best handling FWD car ever (as was described in the OP), a god damn cobalt saw to that, along with plenty of other FWD cars running off the assembly lines... don't start up another out of context pointless argument.. I know you are good at it but I would suggest you do not

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 09-14-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:45 PM
legendlime05
4th Gear Member

but was the cobalt out when the itr was?

dont get me wrong, i think this guy is a tool. I always love the hp per litre argument.

you cant argue that the itr is a decent platform, but a fanboy will be a fanboy.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by legendlime05
you cant argue that the itr is a decent platform
you can but I won't because I think it's an alright FWD platform... but to the extent that this kid is taking it spoils the name and drives me to knock his beloved car forged from metal of the holy grail and strengthened with the tears of jesus.... everything he said about... well... everything, was so far gone and wrong it defies all known logic

that is where this thread was spawned from, not that the ITR is the hated spawn of satan

and the cobalt TC/SS trumped the ITR in every single track I could find, I legitimately looked... his excuse to that was that is was turbocharged and pushed 21PSI and only made 260 horse... to which I had to correct even that as they only spit 15PSI in stock form

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 09-14-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:08 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

I'm not saying the guy isn't a douche (he clearly is), and stock for stock the cobalt ss beats the itr hands down, but considering it came out ~20 years ago and there hasn't been much to match it until recently I would say it is a pretty decent platform. It can be made to stomp a cobalt ss, but lets not get into "ricer math" as I think you call it.

Last edited by LostBoyz; 09-15-2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:48 AM
buster
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mishri
you didn't even call him out on the wrong hp numbers for the 06 GT he claimed he raced? he said 225hp, should be 300...

I really don't understand why you waste your time with these people, just let them live their little deluded lives... btw, i raced my friends stock civic Si in my 07GT.. blew him away from a dig, no chance. from a 35-50 roll it was closer, with my auto downshifting slow, but i was pulling away hard once we got going, if we raced 35-70 it would have been another blow out. Before that he had a turbo charged integra that made around 260-280whp and he blew up the engine. pic of the integra before he blew up the engine:

huh, I guess that my old 06 gt was a gt500 then. They must have mis-badged it then. My mis-badged gt500 ran 13.501 as the best time ever. I only ran it that hard a couple of times which means power-shifting.

Big mouths you just say, lets put some money on it and not $5 either. $100-$200 usually shuts down the excuses.

Quick Reply: What do honda fanboys smoke?