The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

Every M3 owner seems to one a piece of my 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Rios04GT
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Cruzinaround
You realize that car I broke the law in was from the 80's. And I was a high school aged kid that thought he was superhuman.

Or do you now get it?

Or are you just getting tired of making up stories???

I can be saying the same thing 20 years from now. The fact that you did it doesn't change a thing, you still did what you so preach not to do. But enough of that, I don't think it matters whatever you say in this forum if at the end of the day you too are doing the same thing out on the street. There is no way of knowing, what you do with your life and personally it's not of my interest. Ps. We all know that street racing is illegal and any kind of spirited driving, racing, burnouts, breaking the speed limit and all of that should only be done at the track. Yet almost everyone breaks the speed limit, engages in street racing and what not.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Cruzinaround
3rd Gear Member

And again... the difference is Spirited driving and Reckless driving.

Here's a course I retake almost every year... If you have something in your area I suggest you take it. Some might think the cost is a bit steep, but its worth it...

http://www.racenow.com/Programs/highway.html

If you want the thrill of going to the limit in your car some tracks also have this....after which they also have options to allow you to take your own vehicle on the course and really open up.

http://www.877stockcar.com/stockcar_...FeFlOgodfDYAXA

Now you may continue with your amusing stories.

Old 12-15-2013, 09:31 AM
buster
4th Gear Member

whats the difference between a porcupine and a BMW? The porcupines' pr**ks are on the outside
Old 01-30-2014, 09:05 AM
m5miler
2nd Gear Member

i pulled an e46 m3 smg when i was just an intake and tune, oh yeah i had a passenger as well and he didnt. i've run my buddies e92 m3 from 40-80 and we were door to door, idk if he knew how to drive though. he had the dct transmission
Old 01-30-2014, 11:28 AM
Schmalgar
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by pascal
M3 owners are mostly snobs, which mean they don't know jack about cars.
If they did, they wouldn't buy an overpriced car to begin with.
To them, a high price tag means more powerful, Not!
That's the beauty of the Stang... best bang for the money.
Yep, yep, yep, and definitely yep.

Around here, it's my experience that every BMW driver is a jerk on the roads. (with apologies to any of my fellow Mustang owners who also have BMWs)... Day in, day out I see people swerving from lane to lane without blinker, cutting people off, riding bumpers, cruising down the emergency lane for a long way before their exit, running way late through a changing red light, things like this, and I do not lie when I say it's usually a BMW. They are bad around here, dunno if that's an Atlanta thing or not.

Glad you were able to teach a few of em some lessons

Last edited by Schmalgar; 01-30-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:20 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Been around road America now in an m5 and an m3.... bash all you want but they are amazing cars. ******** exist in every group so there is no escaping that, you can't simple say all BMW owners are ******/******** because it simply isn't true.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:13 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

One of my best buddies is a hardcore automotive enthusiast who also happens to be into BMWs. He's owned several M3s. I've drove his old E-46. I get why they are proud of their cars. He currently owns an E-36M coupe supercharged to 400WHP and a E-90 bolt on car with DCT. We have the best FRIENDLY rivalry. I constantly brake his ***** about his weak Baverian bullsh!t. And he attacks my American junk. But he's always the first one out in the parking lot when I put a new mod on my Mustang or my Camaro SS to "uhhh and ahhh" over it. I guess I don't have an issue with BMW drivers because my cars are a little more menacing then average.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:17 AM
buster
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
One of my best buddies is a hardcore automotive enthusiast who also happens to be into BMWs. He's owned several M3s. I've drove his old E-46. I get why they are proud of their cars. He currently owns an E-36M coupe supercharged to 400WHP and a E-90 bolt on car with DCT. We have the best FRIENDLY rivalry. I constantly brake his ***** about his weak Baverian bullsh!t. And he attacks my American junk. But he's always the first one out in the parking lot when I put a new mod on my Mustang or my Camaro SS to "uhhh and ahhh" over it. I guess I don't have an issue with BMW drivers because my cars are a little more menacing then average.
I just don't like BMWs because where I live now, I drive like a human being and they always seem to drive like a-holes. Them and F-350 diesel super duty trucks.