1st Gear Member

Default RE: Paintball game

DRILLS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!!!!! I DONT HAVE TO GO DOWN!!!!!! IM SO IN
Old 03-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Creedence
1st Gear Member

Flailfest 2008 update:

Fire, paintball and possibly alcohol cause I'm not sure I can tolerate anymore texting from everyone without it:

TOMORROW AT NOON that is 12:00pm BE AT MY HOUSE. I AM MAKING A PAINT/BALL RUN EARLIER TOMORROW MORNING OR THIS EVENING, IF you need something I will spot you for now.

We will probably fill Jim's extra tanks cause I have one semi auto marker that has a slow leak. I will personally be buying 2000 *****, jim has about 2500 laying around at his house, and an extra pistol marker that works on 12 gram c02s that is very good. I have a couple of pumps as well. I will buy 12 gram c02s, if you're using my air and paint I want a couple bucks for it, doesn't have to be tomorrow for those of you who don't have money.

Beer will be on me for the fire, if you wanna bring a chainsaw for those of you that have them you are welcome to for sure. Rum and brandy keep you warm by the way. Wear warm clothes, be at my house at noon and bring your goddamn game faces!

List:

Me
Jim
Supervisor (his drills got cancelled!, he might bring extra players)
Miller, last I heard from will come
Brian

Hopefully Pops, Jeff and maybe even stamataros will man up and show. Pops said he is interested but doesn't have air so we will fix that.

Tomorrow is a day of Manliness, and those of you who don't want to partake shall forever be ridiculed and be forced to wear a sundress to lancaster for one of the amateur drags.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Creedence
1st Gear Member

im getting excited this weather is perfect. for men. men who made the eiffel tower out of steel and brawn.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Creedence
1st Gear Member

oh and for one game me and supervisor will take on all comers, like in the good ol days
Old 03-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Sadistic1013
1st Gear Member

me and vogel vs all.. just like the old times.. we will clean house.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Creedence
1st Gear Member

i might even take a **** in the woods while fighting you off
Old 03-07-2008, 03:48 PM
JT76

this will be fun, unless someone ruins it with their communist propoganda
Old 03-07-2008, 04:09 PM
GStam66
4th Gear Member

Shut the **** up already, how the **** is a goddamn blizzard "the perfect weather for paintball"?? Christ, you spring this goddamn **** on me last minute, expect me to drop everything im doing to try to play paintball in the ****tiest weather we've had all ****ing year, and then bitch like, well, bitches, cause i have other things i need to do? And id rather not waste my money on ****ing my gun up? Any other day where its warm out, ill come ****ing play paintball.

And here, ****in read it and weep, or bitch, your choice: http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/80/

Paintballs for cold weather, OMG THEY DO EXIST!! Google isnt that complicated is it?

Grow the **** up already, i cant make it. Get over it and quit whining like babies cause things dont go as you assume.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:48 PM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

george simmer down. flailing never does anyone any good. come if you can. if you can't well know that you prolly will be missing a great time. so what if we wanna play in the snow. if you don't think thats a fun time thats fine, thats ur opinion.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:44 PM
timeformiller44
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Creedence

oh yea the plans just got better....im building a massive bonfire and getting beer if paintball falls through cause i think miller decided the only possible time to do his tranny is the day we wanna play pball.

edit: even if we only have me brian jim and jeff and pops i will still totally play. ive had fun games with only 3 people before

decided like a week ago...youss decided to play paint balll on day i was doing tranny haha..

Quick Reply: Paintball game