V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

went to the autofair now ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 02:50 PM
moontang
4th Gear Member

Default went to the autofair now ?'s

so today i went to the food lion Autofair today at lowe's motor speedway in NC annnd bought me some OEM foglights off of a 03 gt for 20 bucks heck yes now i have to put them in ok i was thinkin about just wiring them up to my corner lights so when they are on my fog's will be as well this is also for ease so i do not have to put a switch in the car will this be preatty easy to do im good at wiring and all but havent been behind my headlight assembly ion another note if i woudl have had the money i would have a got a Carbon Fiber cobra R style hood new for 500 but siiiigh no money i wanted it really bad it looked good just had one little bubble between the finish and the CF that could have been filled in with resin oh well i would have walked with that if i had the money but any help on the wiring woul dbe apreachiated

***EDIT***i would have gotten a set of flow 40's for a hundred bucks if ihad the money tooo gah i love swap meets