V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

websites with credit

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Quiz
1st Gear Member

Default websites with credit

Any know any performance website that sells for mustang parts like rims, tires , bodykits , hood , engine stuff >?

a website that have there own credit card i can order/apply for?

give me alot of links possible !

thanks

I need this .... i have money but not enough to buy all the stuff at once ! to get it over with!
Old 02-25-2008, 03:08 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Default RE: websites with credit

I don't know of any performance shop that would allow you to buy on credit. Why not get a regular credit card or just save up?

Old 02-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Rusticgt
1st Gear Member

I hate to say this but you're not going to find car parts of any sort with a store credit card.....
I haven't seen and Turbo's or Cai's at Jcpenny or sears.....

So your best bet would be what the last guy said and apply for a credit card, though watch out for what you get...those intrest rates will kill you and you'll be paying for rims and sh__t for the next 3 to 5 years.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:50 PM
The Yellow Pinto

problem is, my friend, most small businesses (this coming from a small business owner myself) can't afford to lend credit. not saying anything about you, of course, you may be an awesome guy who would pay back everything quickly, but most people get behind so quickly nowadays. a lot of the times, it isnt by choice...i have several wholesale customers who id done business with for years who i extended credit to, and after racking up a hefty sum, i never saw them again, and for a few hundred to a thousand bucks, it isnt even worth my time to pursue a single debt. unfortunate, but true.

so, just the big co.s can afford a credit card. wish ya luck, though. hell, i wish i could get a big builder to lemme make payments on a sick build. but, youll appreciate it more when you pay for it all and its YOURS.

until something breaks, lol.