MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-1994-2004-mustangs-4/)
-   -   Peformance parts? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-1994-2004-mustangs/76788-peformance-parts.html)

jthorn9 11-18-2005 03:00 PM

RE: Peformance parts?

Oh one more thing on the pulleys, no the 25% reduction, WILL NOT, hurt your stereio.

Autobadges.com 11-18-2005 03:36 PM

Ok we did get your email but it was via a PM on these forums that is not available..its very odd.

Harvey...I thought it was ackward that EVAL sent him LMFAO!

What I would recommend is the basic...ASP CRANK PULLEY. This is what I personally had on my 95 V6 Mustang. The power is in the CRANK PULLEY...the rest don't do anything for your power..maybe 1hp or so and you pay for them for nothing really. Get the POWER pulley which is the CRANK PULLEY and to my knowledge ASP has the best one out there. Let me know if you want that so I can get you a price :)

03YellowPony 11-18-2005 04:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Autobadges.com

Ok we did get your email but it was via a PM on these forums that is not available..its very odd.

Harvey...I thought it was ackward that EVAL sent him LMFAO!

What I would recommend is the basic...ASP CRANK PULLEY. This is what I personally had on my 95 V6 Mustang. The power is in the CRANK PULLEY...the rest don't do anything for your power..maybe 1hp or so and you pay for them for nothing really. Get the POWER pulley which is the CRANK PULLEY and to my knowledge ASP has the best one out there. Let me know if you want that so I can get you a price :)
Thought you would like that! LOL:D[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

NewMexMustang 11-18-2005 05:04 PM

Is there a 25% pulley for 99-04's or just the 45%?

03YellowPony 11-18-2005 05:26 PM

ORIGINAL: NewMexMustang

Is there a 25% pulley for 99-04's or just the 45%?
99 and older use 25%. 99 and up use 42%

baddog671 11-19-2005 01:47 AM

Ok, I guess I can reply in here and autobadges will see it. I would PM him but apparently that doesnt work(?).My email is bad_dog_079@hotmail.com if you would like to contact me through that instead of here. I'm gonna go with your expertice and say the ASP crank will be what I'm looking for. Guess I should state aswell that I want the steel one, though you might already have known that. Write me with the info, address to send money, etc. Hopefully a money order will be fine? Let me know asap. Thanks

p0rsche23 11-19-2005 05:09 AM

yea it sucks having a 98-the worst v6 year for mustangs, cuz we cant have reduction pulleys or split ports...no long tube headers...just cant get anything...sucks, i wish i had a 99...
i thought id throw that in to couple fellow 98 owners...

jthorn9 11-19-2005 09:47 PM

Well yea it does suck, but you can still get a s**t load of hp out of our engines. Remember those smaller pulleys won't add all that much more hp, neither will the larger intake, now the split ports does help, but if you port out a single port, you can get a nice hp gain out of it. Check out supersixmotorsports.com, they have some bad a v6 upgrads, rdmotorsport.com has a pretty cool 4.2L conversion kit.:D

baddog671 11-20-2005 05:29 PM

yea it sucks having a 98-the worst v6 year for mustangs, cuz we cant have reduction pulleys or split ports...no long tube headers...just cant get anything...sucks, i wish i had a 99... i thought id throw that in to couple fellow 98 owners...
:(i didnt want to hear that!