Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Pray for me

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Pray for me

ORIGINAL: Trill Gear Head

Really? So the cop was in a helicoptor or something?
No, the cop was in the median. technically that isn't a part of the road, it divides the road
Oh gee, thank you so much, in my 29 years of driving I've often wondered what this mysterious "median" thing was. Hope you learned your lesson, when you think there's no one around there usually is, and it ain't who you want to be there.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:37 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Trill Gear Head

Guys i really F'd up in December 05 and got a wreckless driving ticket. i saw those blue lights and knew he had me. in my defense nobody else was on the road. My officer was nice and only charged me with Wreckless driving General but that is still a big deal.

My court date is March 2nd, my parents took away my car for two months and of course grounded me. Well in that past month i've completed about 20hrs of community service at ACS and an additional 18 from other places. Today i completed a Defensive driving course for 8 f*#&n hours god that was so boring, i completed as a volunteer and the court will probably make me do additional community service hours and take Defensive driving class again.

I'm normally a good driver i just wasn't thinking and was acting really stupid hell i don't even think i was thinkn.

Anyways Pray for me. I don't want my liscense to get suspended [X(][&o]
Be careful out there and best of luck. Keep us posted.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:22 AM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

i will, if all goes well i should only have my liscense suspended for a month. I would be really happy if thats all i get. I'll let u guys know tomorrow after i find out the verdict, and did i mention that i hate kissing ***(this is gonna be so hard to swallow my pride).
Old 03-02-2006, 02:16 AM
danalor
1st Gear Member

Sad thing is once you're done with court (hope it works out for you) then the insurance company sticks it to you.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:24 AM
pastor_ice43
2nd Gear Member

i got my license taken away for 3 months cause i got 2 moving violatons in a 2 year period....now the law in Illinois is if you get 2 moving violations in a 2 year period, you lose your license for a whole year. ****ty.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:46 PM
PonyUp
1st Gear Member

Ok, so, , but how fast were you going? My brother was stopped for 97 MPH in a 55 and he got a fine...
Old 03-02-2006, 02:04 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

yeah...what did you do exactly? He could have thrown you in jail until your court date? I didn't know they could do that on a traffic violation. (you didn't try to race him right? lol)
Old 03-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

I was goin 93 in a 45

Verdict in:

Liscense is not suspended, BUT i can only drive from home to school and to work. Atleast i still have my liscense, My insurance company isn't going to be notified of my moving violation. The catch is that i can't have any moving violations till after Sept 9 or i will recieve the maximum sentence of both tickets .

All I have to say is hell yeah, Now it will only be a matter of time until i get my Stang [8D] Right now i'm driving a 2000 Impala which i seem to be getting unwanted attention for two reason: The impala is used as some cop cars which is the major one, and granda's car. And to keep my liscense i will need to be driving like a grandma, but what can i say i'm lucky as ****.

Just to let you guys know i did get punished, Before my court date i completed 40hrs of community service and a Defensive Driving course
Old 03-02-2006, 02:23 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

dude...you are soooo lucky that they aren't reporting the moving violation to your insurance company! congrats!
Old 03-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

I know, Never go to court unprepaird, and if its more serious than a speeding ticket than take a Defensive Driving class before hand and you'll be good.

Quick Reply: Pray for me