Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

some dirtbag egged my car....

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 01:36 AM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: some dirtbag egged my car....

ORIGINAL: blackfoot

ORIGINAL: 1992_5.0

i hate effin **** that think since they dont have something nice then nobody else can...if any of this happened to my s10 or my stang, i would really have no control and go crazy on whoever did it...and i may not know who it was but i would find out even if it took a lil while and i would hang them by their *** crack
well the issue is that they complain they dont have anything nice

but to be a fact is that those people are too lazy to work for their cars.. and those that do work, spend their money in different places.. like you get those minvan drivers at the pumps who are like " man i wish i could afford that!"... im like " sell your van.. your making payments on that arent you?.. well this is a payment too, and im willing to bet my payment is cheaper than your van!"
The worst part is that the Mustangs aren't really that expensive when you look at the vans and SUVs some of these people are driving. Yeah, I have a nice car, but I have to work my @$$ off to keep it!
Old 03-15-2006, 03:38 AM
Crucifix

I know exactly how you feel, man.

I haven't had my stang a week and someone left me a grapefruit-sized dent on the driver's-side door, right on the bodyline that extends from the C-scoop. Looks like it was kicked by the shape of it. I didn't see it happen, and in a way I'm glad because I would most certainly be seeing criminal charges of some kind. I saved my money for such a long time for this car (almost 2 years) for a down payment that would leave me with reasonable financing payments, and this is what I get for my efforts.

I'm the guy who had to replace one of the tires after 2 days of owning the car because a spike punctured the sidewall from the inside (wtf, seriously). It hasn't been a good week.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:15 AM
jet22
2nd Gear Member

its too painful to read these posts... the only thing that happened to me so far; some1 slaped a pb/andJ sandwich right on the window... had to scrape it off. people who do this S*** are demented and clueless.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:32 AM
ponypower05GT
1st Gear Member

Man, I feel your pain about the egging. Last Thanksgiving, on the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving actually, I had the Mustang parked out by the curb on the edge of my yard while I was getting everything ready in the garage to be able to pull both the Mustang and my Trailblazer into the garage and get the turkey fryer ready for the next day and someone egged my car as well. It wasn't until like 11:30 at night that I discovered this (don't know when it happened, anywhere from 5 hours to a few minutes before I found it). I went to pull the car back in the garage and I noticed some kind of junk on the windshield when I got in to drive. I got back out and saw it on the hood and a little on the roof too. At first I thought it was bird crap as I was parked under some trees, but then I saw the shells, and it was not any shells from a bird's egg that had just fallen out of a tree. I was Super Pissed. I pulled the car back into my drive way and went to washing the car as best I could with it about 40 degrees outside close to midnight. On one hand I would like to know who did it, so that I can look them in the eye and see what kind of *** hole they are and get them to pay for a new paint job since there is one little spot where it ate through the paint. On the other hand, I don't know how sensible I would be about it, even if it were some punk kid. I can understand doing stupid stuff when you are younger, did a few things when I was younger too, but never anything that would actually destroy someone's property. I don't remember the last time I had been madder about something.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:42 PM
WindVeil05DropTop
2nd Gear Member

Just in case anyone cares...
The Motsenbocker's lift off #5 got every bit off paint off of my convertible top and didn't discolor it at all. Car looks brand new again!
Old 04-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

cooool!!! lol i saw this thread back up and was like whaaa
Old 04-08-2006, 12:29 AM
chipschwab
2nd Gear Member

I am never bringing my car out of the garage again, these stories have me terrified, its going to be in the garage and covered, and i will get into it and pretend im driving it the places i need to go...im walking from now on..
Old 04-08-2006, 12:45 PM
sarahfro0313
2nd Gear Member

since we r on the subject of egging cars... i thought ud liek to hear about my lil situation

ok me n my friend jason have been friends for eyars n one day while i was at his house he decided it would be funny to throw some roten eggs from his chickens at my F150 i was driving at the time[:@][:@]... when i came out side n saw wtf he did... lets just say i went flippin crazy... i beat the **** out of him .. im not talking about girly slaps im tlaking when we were finished scrappin it out he had black eyes n a knucle mark on his cheek (n he isnt a small guy by anymeans... 6' and about 250 solid muscle)... i was PISSED

i made him wash every frikking peice of that crap off of my truck (i threatend to shoot him in the u know where if he didnt)

needless to say he doesnt pull that **** no more
and i didnt talk to him for liek a month bc i was just that pissed off
Old 04-08-2006, 01:45 PM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sarahfro0313

since we r on the subject of egging cars... i thought ud liek to hear about my lil situation

ok me n my friend jason have been friends for eyars n one day while i was at his house he decided it would be funny to throw some roten eggs from his chickens at my F150 i was driving at the time[:@][:@]... when i came out side n saw wtf he did... lets just say i went flippin crazy... i beat the **** out of him .. im not talking about girly slaps im tlaking when we were finished scrappin it out he had black eyes n a knucle mark on his cheek (n he isnt a small guy by anymeans... 6' and about 250 solid muscle)... i was PISSED

i made him wash every frikking peice of that crap off of my truck (i threatend to shoot him in the u know where if he didnt)

needless to say he doesnt pull that **** no more
and i didnt talk to him for liek a month bc i was just that pissed off
E-thuggin yo! But yeah, if i caught the idiots who did mine i would've killed them, even if my best friend did it, so at least you have some restraint!

Someone shot paint ***** at my old RSX at work, oh my god was i pissed. Guaranteed because it was a freaking clean *** sexy car, and they were jealous. Friggin people, no matter where you park outside these morons find the nice cars.

Couple of pics of my old car, just because

[IMG]local://upfiles/32626/45397C013DE3478F955D76BAC02A6F2D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/32626/B4223173E2A64511B1D20DEFDB8FCA02.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

well, apparently when my car got egged that night, i just found out recently that a lot of cars in the area were egged that night....

and like 2 weeks later, my girlfriends car got paintballed.... she knows how did it tho she told me and is really mad, lol...

Quick Reply: some dirtbag egged my car....