Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Aftermarket Radio

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 09:10 AM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Aftermarket Radio

no problems with mine either. i even put on the 8" shorty antenna the other day and the reception is still good.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:39 AM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackfoot

ORIGINAL: MaddieMustang

haha. well im leaning against it too. i'm 5'2 - thank ford that the seat raises up LMAO. haha. im short. i hate it. but at least i can see over the steering wheel
shortness is a hot factor for me too bad you have a boyfriend or i might start trying to pick you up.. lol hell at least go cruising!
i will second that, you are very pretty

haha you'd have a nice little drive... i think you're in Canada right? I'm in VA Beach, VA LOL!!
my cousins live there... i'm a bit north of you--- usually takes us 5 hours to get there, about 4 if i'm driving
Old 03-25-2006, 01:42 PM
MaddieMustang
1st Gear Member

you guys are sweet, thanks

about to go install my radio, sub & amp YAY! i get my boom boom back!
Old 03-25-2006, 02:38 PM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LesteR723

ORIGINAL: blackfoot

haha. well im leaning against it too. i'm 5'2 - thank ford that the seat raises up LMAO. haha. im short. i hate it. but at least i can see over the steering wheel
shortness is a hot factor for me too bad you have a boyfriend or i might start trying to pick you up.. lol hell at least go cruising!
i will second that, you are very pretty

haha you'd have a nice little drive... i think you're in Canada right? I'm in VA Beach, VA LOL!!
my cousins live there... i'm a bit north of you--- usually takes us 5 hours to get there, about 4 if i'm driving
This forum officially has turned into a dating service haha
Old 03-26-2006, 01:36 AM
yvette

Hi my name is Yvette and I have a new mustang and i was wondering if you could post pictures of your floor mats and your deck please thanks. I'm debating between alpine, pioneer, and eclipse deck.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:49 AM
MaddieMustang
1st Gear Member

LMAO (dating service) haha. I have a Pioneer ( can't afford a more expensive one at the moment) - it's a model from like 2½ years ago, it was a graduation present from my brother. got it installed today with my sub & amp - naturally, the two little woofers on the bottom of both doors arent working so we have to figure out why haha. unfortunately it was cold and we did it in my garage so we were being lazy and lagging allll day haha. ill get a pic up as soon as everything's done and when i get the damn door things working. the only thing i dont like is i lost the clock from the shaker since it was separate on that. i gotta find the book for my head unit to reprogram the time haha.
Old 03-26-2006, 09:08 AM
djl0657
2nd Gear Member

I want to hear about your MAGNAFLOWs, did you just do axle back??? I am interested in a BORLA for my V-6 convertible, but would consider the M-FLOW. I just want to do a single pipe, muffler only conversion.

I would not have to drive far to "stalk" you like these other guys, but at the spritely age of 54, I'll stay happily married to MY 5-02 wife. You are a cutey pie though. I was just in VA BEACH the other day in my ESCAPE, I play golf and my club fitter has a shop at OWL CREEK, on BIRD NECK ROAD.

Take care, good luck with your ride.

Old 03-26-2006, 10:03 AM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

lol... i wasnt trying to get with her, just telling her that shes a beautiful girl...

yeah post some pics when you get it all done, i was thinking about swapping mine out at some point--- sound quality's killing me. I'm used to Bang & Olufsen lol
Old 03-26-2006, 12:25 PM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

Yvette - here is the picture of the radio. i don't have one of the floor mats but my husband bought me them for christmas from www.mossmustang.com

here is a link to the picture of the radio. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lshirk...49.jpg&.src=ph
Old 03-26-2006, 12:29 PM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

LMAO (dating service) haha. I have a Pioneer ( can't afford a more expensive one at the moment) - it's a model from like 2½ years ago, it was a graduation present from my brother. got it installed today with my sub & amp - naturally, the two little woofers on the bottom of both doors arent working so we have to figure out why haha. unfortunately it was cold and we did it in my garage so we were being lazy and lagging allll day haha. ill get a pic up as soon as everything's done and when i get the damn door things working. the only thing i dont like is i lost the clock from the shaker since it was separate on that. i gotta find the book for my head unit to reprogram the time haha.

how does it sound

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Radio