Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

GRRR! Fedex is now on the "list"

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

Default GRRR! Fedex is now on the "list"

So I have an appointment setup with the local muffler shop to fab an h-pipe and run duals so that they can put on my saleen exhaust. Well yesterday my saleen body parts were supposed to arive and I get the email saying that they did and someone named MBerrios signed for them. I ask the other people in the office if they know who this person is and no one has a clue. I went to the fedex website and printed out the signature of the person that signed for it and you can read about half of it. It appears to be something like Maria Beooplis. So I call them up this morning and say that I didnt receive it and they said an "investigation" is now opened and I'd know within 24 hours. I call back about 30 minutes ago and get a different person that says they are sending the driver back out to retrieve the package tomorrow and she couldnt tell me when. I asked if that means it could be tomorrow evening and she said yes. So if the driver doesnt find my package and bring it to the right location by about 11:30 I'll have to cancel my appointment at the muffler shop(the only time he could get me in for about a week). Oh and I called at about 8:00 this morning so if its any later than that tomorrow the 24 hour bs was a lie. She also told me that I should contact the seller because if I dont get the package, it is his responsibility, not theirs. What kind of BS is this? Sorry guys I just had to rant a little.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:08 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Default RE: GRRR! Fedex is now on the "list"

Damn, I really like FedEx, too. UPS are the retards that like to ship $300 worth of merchandise to the wrong house.. They delivered it to 233 Calle Becerra instead of 253 Calle Becerra... grr. I was lucky that the lady they gave it to was kind enough to call my house as my number was on the package. $300 worth of birthday presents for my girlfriend... damn I would've been hella pissed if I never recieved it. [:@]

Good luck with your package man. These mailing companies, USPS, FedEx, UPS are all the same. They claim they're never liable and point fingers at everyone else. Even if you have insurance on the item, make sure you read the fine print. [:@]
Old 03-23-2006, 05:40 PM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

Weak!

funny, I hate fedex and have never had a problem with UPS.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:55 PM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

*updates list*
Old 03-23-2006, 06:02 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SOLDSHORT

Weak!

Haha. USPS has underpaid, pissed off government workers.. that's where we get the term "gone postal." I had a run in with one of the ladies at USPS, Ling. She's obviously asian, about 50 years old, and spoke terrible english. She was short, rude, and very unprofessional, pushing my girlfriend around raising her voice and talking down to us (this was the first time my gf has ever shipped anything out at USPS). The following week, I came back with a few of my own items but I knew what I was doing... I just needed the boxes they provided for free. So I come up with 3 packages ready to go, and one that needs a box and she "goes postal." Rude behavior again, and tries to embarrass me in front of everyone at the post office telling everyone to be ready blah blah blah trying to make an example out of me. How the hell are we supposed to be "ready" if I need the box that she provides? Effing bitch, I had 3 of 4 packages packed and ready and she gives me hell over ONE that needs a box that only SHE can give out in the first place. So I leave, extremely pissed because she's such an *** towards me, tells me "HURRY UP!" "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" and makes me tape up the box (it's their job to make sure the box is secure). I was so mad, I forgot my wallet on the counter when I stormed out. As soon as I got home I called USPS and filed a complaint with her, it was then forwarded to the post master. When I came back the next day to ship out more stuff, I was lucky to get her again. I had planned this all day the previous day, I straight up told her she was "rude to me and my girlfriend" that she was "unhelpful and completely unprofessional." I told her I filed a complaint about her and that the post master will get it once he returns.. she didn't like that. She immediately shifted into bitch mode again, tried to contain herself, and then justified her behavior by saying, "well hundreds of people come in here everyday.. blah blah" NO BITCH. I'm an MSR, I deal with hundreds of people on the phone, I was trained to be professional, courteous, and most of all HELPFUL. There's no excuse for her behavior. Needless to say, I don't see her at USPS anymore!
Old 03-23-2006, 08:13 PM
FastLane034
3rd Gear Member

Actually I am in somewhat of the same situation. I just ordered a brand new V3i RAZR cell phone and it said fed-ex overnight air. It said 1-3 days tops. I ordered saturday night and its now thursday. The ebay seller said he got my money and sent it, fed ex is just slow as hell. I am going to go postal too.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

That sucks![sm=imsorry.gif]
Old 03-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Traken
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SOLDSHORT

Weak!

Same. I've had FedEx deliver my package to the wrong house, say they tried to deliver a package but no one was home when people were clearly home and not leave it there so I have to wait another day (or two), and hand over packages in various states of disarray. I can't stand em.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:28 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Thats rediculous, and the worst part is that people are mean enough to actually except the package and ruin somebody's day. -1 to Fed-Ex and -1 to the person who accepted the package. Sorry that you had to go through this, it sucks to have to wait even longer than you've already waited to add a peice of joy to your car.
Old 03-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Traken
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nothsa

Thats rediculous, and the worst part is that people are mean enough to actually except the package and ruin somebody's day. -1 to Fed-Ex and -1 to the person who accepted the package. Sorry that you had to go through this, it sucks to have to wait even longer than you've already waited to add a peice of joy to your car.
Hehe. Especially when you go to their site to track it, it says delivered, and you look at the signature, and it's clearly someone elses.

Quick Reply: GRRR! Fedex is now on the "list"