Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What to get TAX return

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 11:35 PM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

Default RE: What to get TAX return

tuner/C&L intake

or go with a new body kit and tint if you want to go appearance
Old 04-02-2006, 11:38 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Trill Gear Head

If you like it loud, you'll love it. Another option for you is GT take-off mufflers. You can get a pair for around $80 and upgrade to duals later. Just something to think about.

I'm a teenager, i love loud ish. Still tryn to find a sub box to fit my 2 12" in my trunk. I've already been sold on the horsepower the MRT gives. Ok, congrats. you guys have sold me on the X-cal II& tune, after reading the post I JUST TALKED TO BAMACHIPS i've really been sold. I didn't realize the amount of torque and horsepower increase was.

i got 2 more questions:

can you guys give me a link to whoever does the best cold air intake and X-cal 2 tunes?

and this is the faster car i've owned so, would the jump of 20rwtq and like 15-20rwhp be noticable? and if so how much? night and day maybe? lol
main thing will the improved throttle response! LOL!

of coure my personal favorite it Lidio at Alternative... (www.alternativeauto.com)

but if you stick with any of the big name you'll be fine...
Old 04-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

thnx for answering my questions guys, but i still need a link to lideo(think thats spelled right) website or to wherever i can get the CL & X-Cal II? I've searched and was only able to find people talking about lidio but no links.

of coure my personal favorite it Lidio at Alternative... (www.alternativeauto.com)

so the main thing i will be gettin is improved throttle response, will any noticable increase in acceleration be had? or is that the same thing as improved throttle response? hmmmm, I know i know i ask way to many questions(its a habit).
Old 04-02-2006, 11:51 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

thnx for answering my questions guys, but i still need a link to lideo(think thats spelled right) website or to wherever i can get the CL & X-Cal II? I've searched and was only able to find people talking about lidio but no links.

so the main thing i will be gettin is improved throttle response, will any noticable increase in acceleration be had? or is that the same thing as improved throttle response? hmmmm, I know i know i ask way to many questions(its a habit).
Link to Lidio:

http://www.alternativeauto.com/
Old 04-03-2006, 12:11 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

ha 740 state and 9760 fed x-charger sure looks tempting
Old 04-03-2006, 12:14 AM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

im getting fast wheels octance rims 18's back with silver lip.. thats what im wasting my T4 on.. i cant go on with my turbo project untill i get that cooler!!1 5 seconds ago i was talking to my buddy, he said he should have a shipment in, around the end of the month... im gonna help him sell them
Old 04-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

$650 for X-cal II and CL for Bamachips, thats a bit pricey for me, are their any cheaper packages out thier?
Old 04-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

$650 for X-cal II and CL for Bamachips, thats a bit pricey for me, are their any cheaper packages out thier?
It's worth it. You want to get that package from a good tuner.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:01 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

tuner and c&l
Old 04-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

ok then i guess i'll bit the bullet, but i'm gonna wait to get it. Wit my tax return i'll just use some of it to get single MRT so i won't be completely broke, and as soon as i come around a spare $650 i'll get a the tune and CL.

off topic: God its hard as hell to find a good job being a teenager. All the bosses i've ever had didn't care about my social life and had me working all day on the weekends. i guess thats why i didn't last that long working at my other jobs. Looks like a trip to the mall is in order.

Quick Reply: What to get TAX return