Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

fun at the carnival

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 10:09 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default fun at the carnival

alright, let me start this by saying that i just got home like 10 minutes ago and my heart is sill pumping hard!

two little details of backgound are going to be needed with this story:
1: 4 years ago, there was a kmart and a wall mart that shared the same area, which were two combined suburb-sized blocks. each store were on dififfernt sides, so it made a HUGE parking lot, wich is the size of about one entire block. however, within three months of eachother, both of the stores closed down, leaving just two abandoned buildings and a FATTY parking lot. no place has took up those buildings, leaving the parking lot completely unused
2: as of yesterday i broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year (i am 18, so 1 year is a long time to me), and i am feeling kind of crazy now...less regards to personal care, reckless, etc (ps. already went on one date and have another one lined up in 2 hours )

anyways, to go on with the story, a couple days ago, microsoft decided to set up a carnival in half the parking lot just as a promo thing. today, i was driving home (very rainy) from my previous date and some guy cut me off and (as a new driver) i swerved and my car felt like it was going crazy, but then TCS kicked in and REALLY impressed me, i mean that thing works VERY well and anybody considering a mustang should definitly have that, because today it saved my a** from hitting oncoming traffic. so as i continued driving, i wondered to myself, what if i turned off my TCA, i wonder what would happen. then it hit me like a brick on the head, KMART/WALLMART PARKING LOT

so i drive myself over there, and see that the space is cut in half with a fence because there is a carnival going one, but i would make do and decided to use the one half (which is still huge, mind you).
lets just say that was the most fun 20 minutes of my life, i did the craziest things in my car which were once only available in video games and xmods. i even got the 90 degree turn/drift down pretty well! and by the end of the time, i swear i attracted more people than the rides in the carnival because people were just lined up on the other side of the fence just watching me, i even got some clapping when i drove beside them when i was leaving

wait, let me re-state something:

MOST FUN 20 MINUTES OF MY LIFE
Old 04-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Default RE: fun at the carnival

LOL! That sounds like a bunch of fun, would love to do that!
Old 04-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

nice dude, just be careful. Sounds like fun, i want to learn how to drift.

Oh, and i'm inconsistent with my burnouts, sometimes i do it right but then sometimes i stall it, i have a stick. Whats the proper way to burn out with a stick? i'm not talkn about holding it at high rpm's and dumping the clutch.
Old 04-09-2006, 01:06 AM
06Blue4.0

Well, with our cars is a one tire burnout(unless you got a rear diff) but drop the clutch at like 3k with foot over brake and slowly press on brake so your not moving but your rear tires are still spinning. That will leave a nice black mark, buttttt tickets are not fun so be carefull where these are done and plus poor tires/car.